~Home at last~

We were on our way to Paris, Cierra's parents had already sent her belongings to Paris, Luka and I already had a 2-bedroom apartment that we were moving into when we got back, we found it online during our stop in Michigan. Seeing a 2-bedroom had us think about Cierra also going to University in Paris. 

-Michigan 4 PM-

"Hey Cierra, come here real quick!" I yell from across the stage. 

Cierra comes rushing over as curiosity pours from her eyes. 

"You know how we've been looking for apartments in Paris?" Luka asks, resulting in a nod from Cierra. 

"Well, with us going on tour again a few weeks after our return, and you already being there for University, would you want to move into a 2-bedroom with us? " I begin.

"-That way you have a place to stay, and we also don't have to worry about leaving the place to go on tour for a month." Luka finishes. 

"Oh my god, of course I'll move in with you two, this is a dream come true, obviously I insist on helping with the rent, and of course I will keep everything in order while you guys are gone." Cierra exclaims, reassurance filling her tone. 

-Present day, Hawaii Airport, 1 AM-

Cierra, Luka, and I were all prepared to get on the close to 20 hour flight with Air France from Honolulu, Hawaii to Paris, France. 

As we boarded we all felt a wave of exhaustion flood over us. 1 state every day, flying every single day was really tiring. It took a major toll on us, most days it was just us landing, rushing to the theater, performing, hopping on another plane and repeating the process. 

-5 AM-

We are now 4 hours into our flight and I woke up feeling a tightness in my neck. I was sat in the middle with Luka on my right, next to the window, and Cierra on my left, next to the aisle. I glance over to see Luka zoned out as he looks outside the tiny window. I lay my head on his shoulder and glance out as well, it was still dark, but the sun would begin to rise in about half an hour. The sudden pressure on his shoulder brought him back to reality as he looks down at me. 

A smile appears on his face, and his blue eyes sparkle ever so slightly. He kisses the top of my head and grabs my laptop so we can get back to watching our newest show binge, Deadly Class on Netflix. It was extremely interesting in my opinion, Luka didn't want to admit his attachment to the show, but it just goes to show as he is the one pulling it up for us to binge a few more episodes. 

He presses play and I interlock our hands and give his hand a light squeeze, he returns the pressure as a sign of reassurance. 

A few minutes later he notices my mind drift off and pauses the show. 

"What's going on up there Princess?" He asks, worry in his tone. 

"I just, I want everything to slow down, it seems like this 2 month tour went by in the span of a week. Next we leave for another one in a few weeks? It's insane. I just want to be able to sit and enjoy life with you for a minute." I explain, the feeling of stress evident in my voice. 

"Hey, I get it, but whether we like it or not, life goes on. So we have to take moments like now to enjoy the time we have with each other, until we have to go back and get to work. It sucks sometimes, but it's all worth it in the end." He reassures me calmly. 

"Yeah, you're right... I love you Lu, and I'm so glad that you're here with me. Because I can't even imagine what my life would have been like without you." I respond.

"I love you too. We have seen each other through a lot huh?" He jokes quietly, tiredness lacing his voice. 

"Yeah, but I wouldn't have it any other way." I whisper softly while resting my head on his shoulder, slowly drifting off once again. But not before I feel him kiss the top of my head once more. 

-2 PM-

We are now 13 hours into our flight. I guess Luka and I really were exhausted from the tour. We just slept for 9 hours straight. We woke up to see Cierra wide awake and scrolling through Instagram. 

"Morning, er... Afternoon sleepyheads!" She says with a giggle.

"Hey C, what time is it?" I ask.

"2 o'clock, we shift time zones already too. I find it very exciting."

"That's right, you've never left your time zone, let alone your country." Luka realizes.

"Yeah, this is huge for me." Cierra agrees. 

We continue chatting for a while. 

-6 PM-

Only 3 hours left in our flight. 

Rose sent Luka and I the city list for our bands tour. She has been helping me a lot considering I have been overwhelmed with the dance tour. 

"Hey Lu, Rose just sent the city list." I say while glancing up from my phone. 

"What's the order?" Cierra asks.

I turn my phone towards Cierra for her to read. 

Paris

London

Amsterdam

Berlin

Prague

Rome

Madrid

Budapest

Athens

Venice

Barcelona

Edinburgh

Dublin

Milan

That was quite the list, Rose booked us some amazing cities.

"This is insane, you guys are amazing, these are major cities!" Cierra points out.

"Thanks C, this is a big deal for us, we are glad to have you're support." Luka says.

We continue talking about the tour while i work on my laptop with more details regarding the tour. Now that I know what cities we are playing in, I can book the hotels. 

-9 PM- 

We just landed and much to our surprise Jules and Rose organized a welcoming committee to be at our gate when we landed. 

I ran to hug everyone, while Luka introduced everyone to Cierra. 

We brought Cierra back to the house boat so we can move in tomorrow, all of her belongings are temporarily in a storage unit until we get the keys to the apartment tomorrow.