Episode 02

Mystic Falls

Mikaelson Manor

As Bonnie was strolling through the room she was forcefully made to reverse the linking spell performed by the Original witch, the only difference was that Bonnie was wearing the same clothes of the present day. Formal black on black without the blazer, her blouse sleeveless.

She was tracing her fingers by the table until she had the familiar screaming from across the Manor and turned around in horror as if she filming a scary movie, yet again. There he was learning against the doorframe like he was back then. His hair was a bit longer, a bit curly and combed to the side as usual and he looked matured for a lunatic with his smart casual black on black. Black chinos, black t shirt with only three buttons at the top and a chic jacket.

"Don't let it bother you, love." He smirked.

She sighed before closing her eyes and balancing herself with the table. "I'm having a nightmare." She heard him chuckle.

"Wrong. This is the part where you tell me how much I bother you. Go on," he teased while waving his hand to indicate for her to actually go on.

"Go away," she instructed after opening her eyes, her look deadpan.

"As much as I'd love to do that, I don't have any better things to do with my time. You know what they say, 'beggars can't be choosers'." He looked completely genuine, but they both knew that he was full of shit.

"Did you plan this with Hope?" She knitted her eyebrows and folded her arms.

"You do know that I'm dead right. You just...confused. Maybe being a mother has already taken its toll on you," he said still maintaining his look. "Do you perhaps, want to talk about it?"

Before Bonnie could plan ways to kill him farther, her 4am alarm rang.

~~~

As the witch was making her way through the kitchen to make a takeaway coffee, she found the coffee already brewed. It was obviously the young witch since it was only then living in the Manor and the servants will only arrive an hour later. It was painted white with shades of brown and silver all around the house.

She found the girl sitting by the back porch staring at a green backyard filled with trees and flowers all over by far and had trimmed grass when you approach the house.

"Why's a 15 year old drinking coffee at 6 in the morning?" The young witch quickly turned to Bonnie who dressed up in formally in all black. Black pants, black blouse and black blazer with black Louis Vuitton heels.

"Going to work already, you went to bed two hours ago." She wondered if she only owns black clothing which wasn't weird considering what they were.

"That's what happens when you have 3 jobs. Well 2 if the law enforcers ask." They both giggled.

"I get it. You can't explain to them how you leading a group of witches, considering what happened here the last time news broke out about witches."

"It has always been my dream to go to an insane asylum or getting burnt to a stake." They chuckled again before Hope stood up and made her way towards the mayor. She was wearing a pale blue long pajamas with a messy bun.

"I'm not sure I  have thanked you. I'm truly am grateful."

"Child, your aunts and uncles are the ones who supposed to thank me. Not forgetting your father if he's eavesdropping on us from the great beyond," she said whilst remembering her dream.