Six Months.

We were almost at the train station, and luckily found a bike rack to replace our bikes. Finn asked me to put his bike back for him, and I did. When I finished, he was holding a bouquet of roses. He must have got them from the man in a stand to my near right while I wasn't looking.

     "Pretty flowers for a pretty girl." He handed me the bouquet.

     "You're making this so hard, Finn." I sighed, accepting the flowers and wrapping my arms around his neck.

     "It's hard for me too, y/n." He brushed my hair out of my eyes and kissed me.

     We picked up his bag so that we were holding it together.

I sighed. "Okay, you know what bus you're taking to the airport, right?"

"Yeah, I know."

I stopped him from walking any further when we got to a train. "I should get on this one." I say suddenly.

"Wait, here? You're gonna get on here?" He asks out of shock.

"Yeah." I breathe in deep. "I guess this is it, huh?" I ask him, looking in his eyes.

"Yeah. Um, I really..." He's cut off by the train noise announcing that my train will be leaving soon.

"Have a great life. Have fun with everything you're gonna do." I start to laugh as I speak.

"Alright, good luck in school, and all that..."

"Okay."

"I hate this." He sighs as the conductor walks towards us.

"Me too. The train is about to leave." We look in each other's eyes, and kiss passionately. I pull him close and we hug. Tears forming in my eyes.

     "Listen, you know all this bullshit we were talking about not seeing each other again? I don't want to do that."

     "I don't wanna do that either." I say in a laughing crying way.

     "You don't either?" He says surprisingly.

     "I was waiting for you to say something." We both laugh.

     "Why didn't you say something?!"

     "I was afraid maybe you didn't want to see me."

     "Well listen, what do you wanna do?" He rushes out of his mouth. We didn't have much time until the train leaves.

     "Maybe...maybe we should meet here in...five years or something!"

     "Alright, alright five years...five years???! That's a long time!" He says laughing.

     "Okay what about one year...?"

     "One year, alright." He pauses before he continues. "How about six months?" He says.

     "Six months?"

     "Yeah."

     "It's gonna be freezing!"

     "Yeah?" We both laugh. "Who cares? We come here, we go somewhere else." He says.

     "Okay, okay." I say smiling. I continue: "Six months from now or last night?" I ask quickly. The train is going to be leaving any minute.

     "Uhh..last night which was uh...June 16th, track 9, six months from now at 6 o'clock at night."

     "D-December?" I ask.

     "Yeah, December, now listen. It's a train ride for you, I gotta fly all the way over here and shit, alright? But i'm gonna be here." He says, making sure I will be too.

      I laugh. "Okay, me too!" I smile, kissing him once more.

     "Alright."

     "And we're not gonna call, right?" I ask.

     "Nah, it's depressing."

     "Yeah, okay." I smile, and lean in to kiss him.

     "Okay, your trains gonna leave." He motioned to the train behind us. "Say goodbye."

     "Bye." I say, laughing.

    "Goodbye!" He says, also laughing.

    "Au Revoir"

    "Later" He says, causing me to giggle.

     He leans down to me and presses his lips onto mine, making it last this time. I pull away, grabbing my bags off of the ground. I look into his eyes, and smile before getting on the train. I walk a bit in before I notice an area that is empty to sit in. I get situated in this new spot, and put my bags in their places. I then pull out a familiar George's Bataill's 'Story of the Eye'. I begin reading where I had left off, yesterday. As the train begins to move, the memories all flood in. The record store, the amusement park, the cafés, the Danube, and him.

To be continued...