CHAPTER 14:Hydrangeas

Yongseung slammed his bedroom door shut when he realized what he had done.

He fought with his friends and told Kangmin, the person he's been protecting all his life, that he wished he wasn't adopted.

Which was Yongseung's biggest lie. Without Kangmin, he'd be a mess, as the sole person who truly cared for him since they lost their parents was Kangmin.

"Hey Yongs, you okay?", Gyehyeon asked.

"No, I feel terrible hyung, I was so angry, I don't know why! I just felt angry, WHY DO I FEEL SO ANGRY?!", Yongseung exclaimed.

"Dude, you need to calm down. Yeonho and everyone else appreciates how much you care for Yeonho, because you actually do, I'm actually jealous that you are alive, not that I meant that on a bad way, it's just I want to be able to be with Yeonho again, as a human, not as a ghost", Gyehyeon sighed.

"So if we fail, I know that I can trust Yeonho with you guys, mostly you", He added, holding the younger's leg for support.

Yongseung released a sigh as well as he sat up his bed and his eyes were red from the frustration he was still releasing.

"Where's Kangmin? I'm an asshole for leaving my baby bro, I need to apologize, do you know where he is?", He asked.

"He stayed with Minchan", Gyehyeon answered.

"Of course he's with Minchan, I've been a his house but Hyunjae-hyung drove me there so I don't know how to even get there", Yongseung laughed, he was laughing from frustration and would most likely want to switch places with Gyehyeon right now being the dead one.

- 1 day later-

"Chan-hyung??", Kangmin muttered, slowly coming out of the bedroom he was staying in.

"Hello Mr. Kim, if you are looking for Mr. Hong, he left early today, his parents brought him to a meeting with another company", One of the maids told him.

"Oh okay, thanks for telling me, and no need to be so formal, you can call me Kangmin, noona", Kangmin smiled, returning inside and closing the door.

He took a quick look of the room and the bookshelf on the end actually caught his curiosity. It reminded him of Yongseung alot, since the older loves reading books.

"Hello sir, here are some new towels", Another maid said, knocking on the door.

"Oh, come in please", Kangmin said, and the door was opened.

"Excuse me, may i ask if Minchan-hyung has read all of those books?", He added.

"Not here no, Mr. Hong has his own library inside his bedroom, and it's true how he loves to read, he reads about anything and everything", She smiled.

"Do you think he would mind if I read some?", Kangmin asked again.

"No sir, I don't think he would", She said.

"You can drop the formalities, just call me Kangmin", The youngest smiled and the maid bowed to him before leaving.

He is so not used to being treated like a CEO's son, it's a very overwhelming feeling for him and it makes him a little uncomfortable.

-

Yongseung drove back to Hoyoung's house today in hopes of the other knowing Minchan's address.

"You're in luck today buddy boy, I've been at his house lots of times, of course I know", Hoyoung smiled.

Yongseung sighed in relief, and asked for the address. Hoyoung was a little iffy about giving it to him but he saw how desperate the younger was to apologize to his younger brother.

"You know I never expected you to act the way you did yesterday", Yeonho said, appearing behind Hoyoung.

"I didn't as well, I just, I was filled with anger, it's because i was so worried", Yongseung sighed.

Yeonho walked towards him and gave him a kiss on the cheeks.

"Thanks for caring though, not even Gyehyeon-hyung snapped like that just to give me some justice", He smiled.

-

Gyehyeon was now inside Minchan's house and looked for the guest bedroom.

"Hmm", He hummed until he saw the youngest peek out on one of the ground floor rooms.

"Gotcha", He smiled as he skipped his way and entered with no problem.

Kangmin fell from the shock and almost hit his head on the edge of the nightstand.

"Holy shit Gyehyeon-hyung you scared me!", He whined, rubbing his butt because it felt sore from the fall.

"Where's Minchan?", The ghost asked.

"On a meeting", Kangmin said, finally standing up.

"Good, Yongseung is visiting today to apologize", Gyehyeon said.

Kangmin halted at his steps and dropped the book he was reading.

"Oh, how nice", He said, trying not to cry because he did miss Yongseung alot.

-

Minchan was obviously bored and the daughter of one of the company CEO's kept eyeing him and he is tired and uncomfortable.

"Hey you okay?", His dad asked.

"No", Minchan muttered, checking his phone and seeing the time.

Kangmin was staying with him so he felt terrible leaving the youngest, and he is disappointed as he wanted to hang out with the youngest boy.

"I invited Kangmin over", He said.

"Oh, the nice kid from Feona's birthday, go home then sweetie, why didn't you tell us I would have allowed you to stay", His mom smiled, and excused him.

Minchan felt ecstatic and left without a care in the world, as he hopped back inside his car and drove home.

-

Yongseung bought some nice hydrangeas from a flower shop that Hoyoung highly recommended and he was telling the truth on how nice the flowers were.

When he reached his destination, at the same time as him, Minchan's car has arrived as well.

And he thought the older was staying with his brother.

He got out of the car first with his bouquet of Hydrangeas as his apology flowers.

"What are you doing here?", Minchan coldly asked.

"Look, you have no right to separate me and my brother, let me see him, please", Yongseung said, clutching the flowers.

"Are those hydrangeas?", Minchan asked. Yongseung nodded his head.

"Kangmin loves hydrangeas, because mom always painted them", The younger said, still not making eye contact.

"Fine, I'll let you see him, but let's not forget that he's not the only one you need to apologize to", The older sternly said.

"Yes hyungnim, I am very sorry for punching you", Yongseung said, bowing his head.

-

Kangmin saw the 2 interact outside and when he saw Yongseung bow to Minchan, he ran out of the room and ran outside.

"Yongseung-hyung", He cheered as he ran towards his older brother who he missed dearly.

"Yoochan, I'm really sorry for what I have said yesterday, I was just so angry I took it out on you wrongly, I am very glad that we have adopted you, I really am", Yongseung said, kneeling down and holding up the flowers.

Minchan stood there feeling like a third-wheeler and yes, he was very jealous even if he knows that Yongseung has romantic feelings for Yeonho, not his step-brother.

"Hyung please stand up, I have forgiven you before you even apologized", Kangmin smiled, leaning forwards to kiss Yongseung's forehead as he took the hydrangeas from his hand and smiled.

"You really know me", He added.

It now seems like Yongseung's anger was transferred to Minchan when they heard the older boy slam the door while going inside.