CHAPTER 20:Rainy

Kangmin brought his school uniform with him and changed the moment he woke up.

Minchan was already ready and started his car. They finally decided to return to school, after their mission with Gyehyeon succeeded.

"Kangminnie!", Minchan screamed, going back inside, and saw the youngest look very tired.

Kangmin slowly made his way downstairs and before he got outside, he was given his lunch by one of Minchan's chefs.

"Thank you", He softly said.

-

Minchan blocked the door when he saw Kangmin and had a little talk before leaving,
"You okay? You can stay home if you want I'll just tell the teachers that you don't feel well", He asked.

Kangmin smiled and kissed his cheeks.

"I'm fine, I'm just sleepy, I'll sleep on the way", He smiled and got inside the car.

Minchan sighed and got in the driver seat, buckled their seatbelts and gone their way.

-

Kangmin did sleep on the way to school and Minchan was charging his phone, but Yongseung decided to call.

"Hey bro, I put you in speaker, I'm driving", He said.

"Oh, sorry, I just wanted to ask if Kangmin is alright?", Yongseung said.

"He's fine, he's actually asleep in the car, I'll wake him up when we arrive", Minchan said.

"Ok, see you later hyung", Yongseung said and hung up.

-

Dongheon was also staying at Hoyoung's house and him and Hoyoung became bodyguards for Yeonho, that's why Hoyoung tinted his windows.

On the way to school, Yeonho was wearing one of Dongheon's hoodies and cap.

Hoyoung was happy that Yeonho's dad doesn't know him and still thinks that Yeonho is with Yongseung.

Dongheon enrolled Gyehyeon at there school as well, and Gyehyeon was the one with Yongseung, since they know that they were getting stalked, Hoyoung knew that Mr. Ju didn't see this coming.

-

They all got inside the campus and the other students were staring at them like they were a bunch of popular kids.

"This feels so weird", Gyehyeon said.

"I know, you're gonna get attention today, you're the new kid", Dongheon giggled.

"Don't remind me or I'll kick you in the balls", Gyehyeon glared.

-

Gyehyeon is assigned in Yeonho's class so he's also classmates with Yongseung, and he knew Dongheon didn't lie to him.

Because the moment he entered the classroom the students began whispering and chatting.

"Hey! Why were you with them?", A girl asked him, pointing to Yeonho and Yongseung

"We're friends, and Yongseung is my cousin", Gyehyeon lied, following the plan.

"If they ask you why you were with us, just say that you're my cousin"

Gyehyeon was sat next to Yeonho and Yongseung and Yeonho was in the middle.

"We're gonna be fine", He smiled at Yeonho.

Yeonho nodded his head and classes began.

-

In the middle of the day, it began raining, quite hard even, and while eating their background music is the rain.

"I don't understand how some people are scared of rain, I mean, it's real life lofi", Dongheon said, leaning on Gyehyeon's shoulder.

"I don't know", Gyehyeon giggled, Hoyoung also holding his hands.

"I bet if dad followed us here he'd be drenched", Yeonho laughed and his friends laughed with him.

-

They now returned to their respective classes and Feona showed herself in front of Minchan again.

"Can we talk?", She asked.

Minchan looked at Kangmin and saw the youngest smile at him.

"It's only for a minute, I'm not trying to get back, trust me", Feona said.

Minchan sighed and followed her.

-

They stopped at an empty hallway and Feona took a deep breath.

"I just, I want to apologize, I know this is very late, and I'm sorry for playing you, I know it's not right, and I feel very guilty for it, and I'm actually going to therapy right now, well not really, more like my girlfriend does but, still, I'm sorry", She said.

Minchan sighed and told her to look at him,
"You know I can't forgive you right, but then again, I've moved on, and I'm glad that you have as well, don't take this the wrong way, but I don't want to be friends", He said.

"I know, I just wanted to get my apology out there", She said.

"Okay, thanks Feona, goodbye", He said and left.

Feona nodded and tried smiling at him.

-

Minchan sat at his usual spot and just wants to bolt outside the classroom.

"Hey, hey Minchan", Hoyoung called.

Minchan looked at Hoyoung looking annoyed.

"It's raining fam, I got an extra umbrella", The slightly older boy said and smiled, handing it to Minchan.

"It's okay Hoyoung, I've brought ours, you can give it to Yongseung", Minchan said, smiling back.

Hoyoung nodded his head and returned the umbrella inside his bag and classes began again.

But their day became more rainy.
_________________________________________
A/N:

HAPPY DONGHEON DAY EVERYONE !!