CHAPTER 27: On tv

"OH MY GOD! HOLY FUCK!! HOYOUNG-HYUNG!!"

Hoyoung ran in panic as he thought that Yeonho was in legit trouble, but when he got in the living room the boy was crying clutching at his signed George Russell cap and pointing at the tv...

He realized that it was happy tears.

"You scared me! But hey, Congrats to George!", Hoyoung then said, sitting right beside the crying boy, pulling him closer and let Yeonho cry even more.
_

The doorbell then rang and when Hoyoung got up to get it, he was met with a crying Gyehyeon and a Dongheon who was laughing at him.

"Oscar Piastri is P2! Great job to him! and I'm sorry about Lando", Hoyoung said, hugging Gyehyeon and glaring at Dongheon.

"Hey! I'm your boyfriend too!", Dongheon whined as Hoyoung went in with Gyehyeon and left him outside.

"This is why Charles is P11!", Hoyoung mockingly said.

Dongheon sighed and just went inside.
_

Minchan and Kangmin came in later and both were crying...

Kangmin was happy for Carlos and Minchan is once again sad for Alex.

"Is F1 making everyone cry today?", Hoyoung asked, his hands on his hips.

Those who were crying nodded and Dongheon just watched judgingly.
_

Yongseung came last and Hoyoung sighed in relief when the other boy looked normal.

"Why? Do I have something on my face?", Yongseung asked.

"No no... it's just, they're crying about F1 today except for Dongheon-hyung who'll cry later cuz Charles came 11th", Hoyoung explained.

Yongseung thought he was joking until he got the living room and saw his own boyfriend clinging to Gyehyeon, both boys crying and clutching their signed caps.
_

"Where's the next grand prix?", Yongseung whispered next to Dongheon.

"Great Britain", Dongheon answered him.

When Gyehyeon heard them he cried even more and Hoyoung didn't even know it was possible.

"Oh boy", Dongheon mumbled.
_

Minchan has managed to stop his tears when he noticed that Kangmin stopped as well.

The younger scooted closer to him, gave him a hug, and buried his face on his chest.

"Okay that's enough F1 for today boys, let's all calm down!", Hoyoung said.

Gyehyeon and Yeonho nodded and just hugged it out, while their boyfriends who weren't crying just sat there trying not to laugh at their cuteness.
_

They decided to watch movies on Netflix to pass the time and didn't notice that they were on a roll on WWII themed movies.

"How the hell do we keep finding these?", Minchan asked, seeing Dongheon settle on another war based movie.

"At this point we should do good in the Military by how much we're watching right now", Gyehyeon joked, the rest though, agreed, not realizing that Gyehyeon wasn't being serious.
_

"Oh btw guys, I got as tickets to the Great Britain Grand Prix, 3 people here are fans of some of the home heroes so why not watch them right? Minchan with Alex, Gyehyeon with Lando, and Yeonho with George", Dongheon revealed, Hoyoung already not liking the news.

"But please, let's leave the drama at home okay boys", he said, everyone else nodding while focused at the movie.
_

They got tired of the war themed movies and decided to raid Hoyoung's bank account as the older was forced to buy House of the Dragon on his Amazon prime account...

But none of them realized the amount of rated 18 scenes they will see so poor Kangmin had to watch half of the episodes with hands on his eyes and ears.

"Guys I'm not a minor anymore!", he whined.

"Yes but you should only watch these scenes when you're 30, baby", Minchan said, his hands covering Kangmin's eyes.
_

They managed to finish two seasons in one day and this impressed Hoyoung to say the least.

"Wow... We binged so hard today huh... 4 movies and we finished both available seasons of House of the dragon that not only contains 10 episodes each... but each episode is more than an hour", He said.

"I'm impressed boys", Dongheon added.

"Anyways, want to have a sleepover here in the living room? I can get extra mattresses", Hoyoung asked.

When they heard the word 'sleepover' they all nodded their heads that the oldest two thought they were gonna fall off.

Hopefully Great Britain GP won't bring too much drama, Hoyoung doesn't think he can take Yeonho and Gyehyeon crying like that anymore.