Not In control

Karl was Now Sitting In The grass, looking at his and Dream's new friends.

It had been 3 years. His friends had passed away, Except for Dream. Of course Dream wouldn't be dead.

Karl looked back, Ducky and Panda Were chasing each other. As memory had faded. Karl kept it in his books. He also knew One day. He would Lose Ducky and Panda. But will meet them in another life.

After all.. Karl Is the One in control right?. Well- Karl and Dream.

They're both in control.

Karl stood up and Made his way to Dream. Dream smiled at him and Looked at the Gravestones.

'Niki Nihachu - A Beloved Warrior. Thank you.'

'Captain puffy - A brave talented woman.'

'Hannah - We love you.'

'Ponk - Thank you for your service.'

'Bbh - Skeppy Loves you'

'Skeppy - Bad Loves you'

'Eret - Ah yes, their LGBTQ icon.'

'Foolish - best builds love you'

'Antfrost - ur so cool-'

'Sam - thanks for guarding Tommy. And Being helpful.'

'Tommy - Stupid fucking child.'

'Callahan - don't care about your voice. Thanks for the memories.'

'Connor - Why'

'Fundy - Dear Fur-'

'HBOMB - Dont be a maid in your next life <3'

'Jack manifold - please in your next life.. Have hai-'

'Jschlatt - Be A good president next time okay?'

'Philza - Dad I-'

'Punz - ur so good at valorant'

'Purpled - fight the Dream team in your next life.'

'Quackity - ¿Me perdonas?'

'Ranboo - 6'6 wow uhh-'

'Sapnap - Love you brother.'

'Charlie(slmccl) - I hope you wish to be A Slime block in your other life.'

'Technoblade - Blood for the Blood god.'

'Tubbo - Bees? You love bees?'

'Vikkstar - Tommy really liked y-'

'Alyssa - I hope you join lore in another life.'

'George - My colourblind darling.'

Karl Smiled. People pass away eventually, it's gonna be hard to get over them. But. It will go away slowly, and you'll just.. have to accept it.

Whatever happens in the future. Will happen. And. You can't change it.

Well.. Karl can. But.. you have to stick to a timeline. Or else you'll lose your memories. And the books.

Dream and Karl looked over to Their New Friends, their last one was Already hard to lose. But they knew. They had to get through it.

Ducky and Panda Were chasing each other, Enderman and Bees were Laughing, tomathy was Screaming at Niks and Vilby, Puff puff, Frost, Halo, and Skip were Eating Their Picnic food, Star and Bald guy were Staring at each other, Georgie was staring at Dream. Yes they were dating. The others.. well.. playing in the playground.

Dream and Karl looked at each other, and got up and Ran to Their friends.

It was Time for a new beggining.

-

'I love you Quackity and Sapnap. We'll meet again. In another life.'

-

HAHAHA THIS HURT LOOOL