~6-

[TW; uhh violence,mental & physical abuse,swearing, blood starts at third POV uhhh yeah minor gore? alcohol)

^[Tommy POV]^

JsCHLLAT; Aye!! You blondie with dream I want you in my office in 5
I quickly looked at dream who just sighed and said in his cold voice "you have too Tommy" again, no emotion in his voice it was odd..seeing how kind he was to me the last week,I nodded and started walking towards jschllats office. knocking on the doors,

Quackity; Come in tommy!

JsCHLLAT: what kinda' shit name it that!?

I walked in signing ,,hello quackity and schllat,, then Quackity spoke up "wtf-?? Say hello atleast damm !" I signed again ,,I can't speak I went mute,, they ignored it and started pushing me around and stuff until Tubbo walked in "God this kids fun to mess with quackity but god I wish Tommy would fucking speak up!!!!" Tubbo said "are your stupid?? He fricking useing sign language. He went mute you pricks" "What?! No he didn't- when did he!????? How!? Ya just lying Tubbo!" "Tubbo get outta here, your annoying the fuck outta me" I gave him a nod and Tubbo left the room and well...
Schlatt started drinking a bottlebeer and then out of nowhere started throwing it at me, he hit me with the  glass one and I  got a shard of glass to the eye.....pinning it closed my vision went blurry I stumbled forward then all went dark as my eyelids drooped shut,

(THIRD POV)

Quackity relised that JsCHLLAT actually hit his eye and said "dude stop you actually hit him!" Schllat stopped to look and saw a shard of glass sticking out his eye with crimson red blood dripping from it schllat was horrified at his own creation  and Tommy just stood there and felt the sticky red substance run down his cheek and just looked pure petrified as schllat spoke up finally "oh fuck..call Sam or something- Wilbur yeah call Wilbur ..." "but he's exiled-" "do it.."

Quackity quickly called Wilbur and Wilbur didn't answer so quackity called eret seeing he only had his number that could well- help

Eret: yes quackity..?
Quackity: dude shcllat fucked up get to the office ASAP!!!

Schllat caught tommy as he stumbled forward, tommy just closed his un-impaneled eye.. the other pinned closed from the shard of glass keeping it closed and eret started rushing to the office just in case With bandages.

(REWROTE BITS