:-7-:

(okay so tw: blood, injury's, angst, cool uh hm bandages swearing)

|~eret's pov~|

Oh god.. after jschllat hung up I grabbed the first aid and started running to the office, quackity had called before when shcllat had thrown a beer bottle towards George  in a rage, landing a shards on him some bleeding,so I was prepared. I saw punz stare at me from the shadows tailing me I mean I understand why, but I ignore it and speed up cause if this is worse than a simple shard Tommy might not have the best odds I mean poor Tommy is mute even if he still hates me I still feel bad...I finally reach the office and just swing the doors open making sure to close them after to finally see the bloody mess of Tommy and shcllat...
(Sorry for this, the only photo I could find, 1=tommy 2=Schllat: )

I run over whilst speaking in a hushed yell "Curtains closed!!!" I take Tommy from schllat and realise the shard is pinning it closed, I put my clutch-water-bucket down and dip a rag in it then cover both eyes

I run over whilst speaking in a hushed yell "Curtains closed!!!" I take Tommy from schllat and realise the shard is pinning it closed, I put my clutch-water-bucket down and dip a rag in it then cover both eyes. I gotta get him to puffy- or puffy to me- Flip!!! Wait- he was buddy buddy with Puffy and dream- "Jshcllat the communicator. Call Puffy Then Dream.. ASAP!" Jscllat being the drunk dumbass he isthumbed up. God. He got hold of his communicater and started typeing.. I held Tommy up right. Then I heard a loud knock on the door and quackity went to open it,

______Quackity's POV¥¥¥

I looked out the window there stood punz and George. Fuck. I puffed my wings up so they wouldn't be able to see the background. It felt werid.. seeing that my wings stoped growing when I was 12. Staying yellow.. I Opened The Door And Punz Spoke With Venom "Why Is Eret Here. And God Does This Place Always Stench Of Alcohol! Tch.. And What's With Your Wings"..."Mmm, Yes It Does Your Godd Ridden President Is An Alcoholic. Punz. My wings have always been yellow. And eret is dealing with jschllat. But also. Punz." I put my hand on his shoulder. And shoved him back closing the door after me "George go tattle To your bitch Dream. Punz. Stay here" I watched George run off, I spoke in a harsh tone "You know somethings going on here. But stop looking into it....You don't know a nightmare till you've seen into those doors." Punz stepped back getting the point then puffy ran over in a plain white bed shirt and trousers, puffy nodded at me, I blinked twice and puffy eyes drifted to Punz speaking in her joke tone "hiya Punz! Did you know skeppy nearly got smooshed by bad when he was told that bad was a demon so he was tryna get him to fly around! How funny aye?" Punz grunted and walked off puffy then running closer to me for me to them retract a wing and she went thru to me then following closeting the door to finally look and for her to gasp "how'd this happen?!" She spoke quickly and frantic, and instantly sat down taking Tommy from eret then to speak in a serious whisper, almost scared them self, "it's pinned close.." puffy drew Tommy closer crying light tears over him. As the worst thing happened schllat spoke "after he if patched with shard out. He is exiled, with Wilbur. Replaceing tubbo as the kid to mess with" I looked at him. And I saw it. The horror of pure fear. From a grown ass man.... puffy just held Tommy close enraged. Then standing up bridal style Tommy in her arms then leaving to fix his eye. Eret following covering Tom with his bi-flag cape, and wrapping his royal red around puffy spoke softly in a 'why. Just why' tone, "Tommy won't last schllat"....I yelled out after them"bye guys.. make sure he's alight' pLease."

(I didn't rewrite much)