Chapter 3

Mai's POV
When we get to the airport I can feel my anxiety rise with every second. We walk to our plane and go through all the metal sensors. We grab all of our things and head to the waiting section. Furthermore, we head to grab all of our tickets for the plane ride. After a few hours, our plane was called, and we all got up and headed for the plane. I had to sit next to Naru, Ayako sat next to Monk, Masako day next to John, and the love birds Lin and Madoka got to sit next to each other. Sadly I couldn't fall asleep on the plane and had to read a book Naru had lent me.
AFTER THE PLANE RIDE
We get off the plane and see Michael waiting for us with a sign saying SPR people. When we got to Michael he had already started the van and was waiting for us to get in. We got ready to drive Michael said "Get comfortable because this is going to be a long drive." All I hear is Monk groaning and Ayako hitting him in the side of the head with her purse. It was about 3 hours later I started to see Freddy Fazbear's Pizza signs all over the place. Not even an hour later I see a place that I never wanted to see again... Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. I got shivers down my spine and couldn't take my eyes off the building till the van came to a complete start. Everyone exists to van when we all hear kids screaming out of joy and laughing. We got to the front door of the pizzeria and when we opened the door we saw dozens of children everywhere. We have been pushing through all the children we finally got to the security room. It was a big space and could fit a lot of people, but it gave off a scary vibe. Everyone started to talk about the case when Naru came around and said "I don't pay you to talk, get to work." Everyone quickly got to work before night fall came.