1) Confused

Based after book 10 btw
Tw: Homophobia, Depression

3rd Person POV:

Winter had a bad childhood, his brother Hailstorm made little moments better but still. Homophobia was drilled into his system, so was everything else in the LGBTQ+ community.

(so his parents just drilled anti LGBTQ+ into his mind)

We're talking about this for a reason, because little did Winter know Qibli was about to tell the Jade winglet a big secret.

"Hey..." Qibli said

"Why'd you bring us for a meeting?" Moon asked

You could see the fear on Qibli's face, as everyone could tell, he was going to say something important.

"You can say anything to us Qibli." Turtle spoke

There was a pause then Qibli said

"Im bisexual, It's hard to talk about since this is the one time im being real with you guys."

Winter was more than shocked, he knew if he didn't yell at Qibli he would be a "disappointment" to his parents, or just get the hell beaten out of him. Winter wanted to say "thanks for telling us!" with some comment at the end but he was afraid of his parents busting through the wall and hurting him.

Winter was stuck in a situation that he didn't know what to do and just stood there frozen while everyone else thanked him for coming out to them and trusting them.

That's when moon whispered to Winter "c'mon, do something"

And then Winter started to yell

TIME SKIP + POV CHANGE

Qibli's POV

I've had a bad childhood, well when I was REALLY young It was bad, then after that all I had to deal with was depression, ptsd, trauma, body dysmorphic disorder, self hatred, anxiety, and minor anorexia. So I was fine. Underneath my upbeat and annoying personality was, y'know, DEPRESSION.

So when I was yelled at by Winter and called a "Fagg0t" it really really really really really really really really really really really hurt. I just ran out and flew. I flew till my wings wouldn't go anymore. I collapsed on a grassy hill and just cried. I had bottled up my feelings for the past (However old Qibli was) years I just let my feelings spill out.

Winter POV:

Why, why why whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy

Why did I do that, what's wrong with me. I was demisexual yet Im homophobic.

Well im not homophobic, my parents are, and my fear of them made me homophobic. But I actually had nothing against the LGBTQ+  community.

But now I have nothing. My friends hate me, I'm basically banished from the ice kingdom, and now I hate myself.

I know what I have to do, not just for me but for Qibli too. I have to find qibli and apologise. He was probably joking to himself about how funny he is. Having that cute face, amazing laugh and weirdly comforting warmth I realised I didn't care that I didn't have a place to stay, I loved and missed Qibli.

I wanted to cry but I didn't have time to sleep or cry or eat. I needed to find him.

Time skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip

Flying for multiple hours can make you tired, I had been flying for many multiple hours. I frantically looked around before I noticed a patch of beautiful gold on a grassy hill.

Its him

I flew up to him, and realsied I heard muffled crying.

Qibli.... Crying????????

He's always so happy and upbeat.

I walked up to him and said

"Qibli, I completely support you. My parents ruined me, Turned me into some weird version of supporting and hating the LGBTQ+ community but I never hated it. I was afraid my dad would come back from the dead and hurt me. Sounds weird I know but I'm just trying to say, Will you forgive me?"

Qibli didn't say anything but stood up and hugged me. I really enjoyed it but didn't want to.

I hugged him back and he finally said

"Winter, you probably don't like me back and- wait, never mind, I just said it. Frick uhh this is awkward.."

"Don't worry, I like you back" I responded

He looked back at me, getting his face out of my chest and said "I love you Winter"

I pressed my snout against his and little did I know but this was probably the best moment of both of our lives.