Food is for the weak

Tw: self harm, depression, anorexia, abuse, cursing

Qiblis POV:

I'm glad I'm in the jade winglet. I can't imagine the life it would've been without my friends. Life was good with my friends. Then Darkstalker came, When everyone would fall asleep on the trip to find Winters brother, I would cry. I wasn't sad or anything I just was dealing with the pre thorn time. The trauma, abuse, and panic attacks that my "old mom" or "bitch" gave me. Hell she limited my food and would make me throw up if I "ate to much".

After we defeated Darkstalker, we all had been hit hard. We all had trauma. But we were freaking Heros, man. 

The only thing I could think of after we defeated him was "shiiit more trauma"

I was thinking of starting to hurt myself again.

Anyway after we finished the school year we agreed to keep in touch and meet up once a year. I went back to the sand kingdom and I wasn't ok.

Thorn told me a mate would help. Someone that would be there if I was sad or just wanted to die.

Less than a month later I started dating someone named mirage. He was cool, I was going to move in with him.

I loved his beautiful scales. They looked like a oak wood mixed with sand, but shiny. He had a good personality and he seemed to really care.

2 weeks later and I was moving in with him, though when I was home he was less caring. His eyes started to look crazy.

I was going to go outside when he stopped me and said "that I couldn't"

And then I started to feel sad again. He started to beat me. (that went from 0 to 100 real quick)

He started to say stuff like "your fat" and "the scale is going to break"

And then I started to hurt myself. Life is starting to feel like shit.

6 months later I broke the window and flew off. I moved back into the castle. I cried and Thorn comforted me.

But the pain never left. His words got into my head. And I stopped eating. If I was hungry I chugged water. If I was stressed then I would cut my wrists.

If I wanted to die, I would cry and tell myself I was useless. And then I realized that there was 2 days till I get to see my friends. 

Shit

They can see right through the lies. They would see my fat body and abandon me. They would laugh at me. They would see my cut arms and would hate me.

But if I don't go they would think I died. That was the deal. I mentally prepared and decided to go.

2 days had past and now I was flying to see my friends. I saw the meetup spot and only Winter was here yet.

"Hey cactus licker"

Yes I thought He doesn't notice

"Let's wait for the others to get here" I said

I noticed Winter was looking at me strangely.

Winters POV:

HOLY SHIT 

Qibli was Skinny, like I could see his ribs. He looked like a fucking skeleton. His arms were covered in scars. Not battle scars. He needed help. I'm not good at talking ahhhhhhhhhh.

Like I don't know what to do. 

"soo, Qibli you dating anyone?"

"well I dated this person, He was a shitty person. He abused me and gave me more trauma then I already have" Qibli said casually. 

"holy shit are you ok?"I asked  worriedly

"n-... yeah im fine" Qibli stuttered

I looked at him and I repeated

"are you ok?" 

Qibli looked at himself

"I d-don't kn-know" 

He started to cry.

I hugged him and just let him cry in my arms.

After a while the crying stopped and I realized that he was asleep. I smiled and I sat down, laying his head in my lap.

"you really need to eat" I muttered 

Less than a half of an hour later the rest of the group got here. I guess they all met up in the rainwing kingdom ((   i forgot the name ;;(((   ))

they all laughed on how he fell asleep in my lap, then I told them why. 

Let's just say they stopped laughing. 

I carried him while we flew to the sanctuary. We got there as Qibli started to wake up.

He looked cute when he was tired.

No thinking like that, imagine what your parents would think of you! I thought 

Who cares what my parents would think, im my own dragon

K so part 2 coming SOON

ily all and have a good day 

- cya