Our Family :) (2)

Dragons have computers, guns ETC

Tw: cursing, mentioned abuse, abuse but its in a dream soo idk

WARNING: wholesome :)

Winters POV:

I flew with the rest to get the rest of the furniture. We left kinkajou home because she said "it was to hot".

WE'RE IN THE JUNGLE AHHH

but that doesn't matter, I'm just admiring the view of the jungle. this is my new home and I'm grateful.

I swear this home made me smile more then the rest of my life. 

"I've never seen Winter so smiley" Qibli joked

"well you saved me from a lot of shit, sand snorter."

"well im glad you came. I was nervous that nobody would have said yes."

He stuck out his talon and I grabbed it. I felt a blush coming too my cheeks and I saw that Qibli was blushing to.

"you guys are a cute couple" Moon said

"shut up" I replied

Turtle and Moon laughed.

We approached the shop we flew inside. There was a nightwing sitting in the front. Qibli said "we preordered a couple of days ago under the name Qibli."

"Ok, one sec" she said

She pulled out something that looked like a phone and typed "qibli" on the thing

another person came out of the shop with a net filled with furniture. 

"Here you go, I recommend holding 1 corner of the net each. its pretty heavy"

"thank you!" Qibli responded kindly 

With all of us ready I grabbed a corner and we started flying. Sadly I had to hold it further away so I couldn't hold Qibli's talon. I missed his warmth. After half way we all started to get tired. This was WAY more furniture than last time,, Or that's what turtle said.

We flew the rest of the way and finally got home.

The sun was down and everyone was tired

We brang the net of furniture inside but didn't set it up. I was walking to my room. the door was Ice blue and had a nice baby blue carpet inside. The walls were dark blue and The bed was white, the mattress being dark blue like my walls. I fell down on my very comfy bed my head hitting the black pillow. And then everything went black.

I opened my eyes and I was in the ice kingdom I saw my dad enter the room and fear came into me. 

he grabbed my throat and slammed me against the wall.

"USLESS, USLESS, USLESS!" he screamed

I felt tears flow down me face. I saw him pull out a knfie. I saw it go up to my throat and-

I sat up in bed (420 words rn) and I quietly sobbed. I don't know why but I wanted comfort

Probably becuase I just got beat in a dream

I quietly walked to Qibli's room

He's probably asleep

I opened his door and I saw him chilling in bed scrolling through his phone.

"q-qibli can I sleep with you"

He looked up from his phone.

"of course, winter"

I walked up to his bed. His room was a pale orange, with his Mattress being yellow with white spots. The bed frame was white, like mine. I crawled under his yellow blanket and snuggled up to him. he wrapped his tail around mine and put his arm around me.

I felt warm and safe. I felt like anything happened Qibli would protect me.

I quickly fell asleep having dreams.

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!" I heard Kinkajou yell

"whats going on" I heard Qibli sleepily ask.

"the fuck man" I said while bringing my head above the covers.

I saw Kinkajou burst out laughing.

Time skip 1 year

Even though there will be and were bad moments, I love these people and this is my family.

Ok, so ily guys.

you matter

cya