00 :: Welcome!

"Cadets! These are your top 10 trainees. I want you to look up to them-" Former Scout Regiment commander Shadis was cut of by a blinding light seen only to a handful of 104 graduates. Namely, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Annie, Jean, Connie, Sasha, Reiner, Bertholdt, Ymir and Christa.

The Levi Squad was in Erwin's office discussing the day after's plan of attack for the Scouting Trip. They felt the time freeze alongside the movements of every other squad. "What the-" before Oruo could finish his sentence, they succumbed into a whirlpool of blinding white light.

Dizziness hit them hard as they slowly started gaining conciousness. Seeing black sports standing as obstacles in their line of vision, they stood by the support of...chairs?

The elite squad looked around to see ab enclosed, almost dark room with comfortable chairs lining every part of the floor. At the very front was a huge white cloth device on the wall. It was almost like a blocked oversized window. But not quite. "Where are we?" Hanji voiced, fixing her goggle sized glasses.

Stepping forward, the blonde commander observed the place they were sent to. "This- this is nothing alike anything I've ever seen." Levi was leaning on the row of seats closest to him. "Tch. No doors, no windows. Hence no escape. Unless we blast the wall down." He muttered in his usual low voice.

Miche sniffed the air. "This smell is so different from our town's." Erwin nodded thoughtfully, trying to remain calm at the alien place they had landed into. "Hmm...I say we scatter around and look for any mean if escape or why as to we are here." Everyone else bar Levi nodded, muttering a faint, "Yes commander Erwin", before going on their way to inspect, weapons clutched closely, prepared for any surprise attack.

After a while, they gathered again, unsuccessful in finding anything. Everyone was growing anxious by now. Miche was still sniffing around. "Would you stop sniffing!", Orluo hollered at the section commander. "Well atleast I'm doing something. Not like you, trying to mimic Levi's every movement!", the latter retorted.

In the meantime, Petra had found something...interesting. "Uh...guys?" No one heard her soft voice of confusion amidst the mindless banter between the two men. "Guys?" She asked louder this time yet to no avail. "Guys! Stop and come over!" Levi was the first one to comply, followed by the rest.

What they saw was to their amusement and another weight added to their pile of confusion. Infront of them were about a dozen teens scattered all over the floor, similar to the way they were formerly. Then their eyes fell on their clothes. They were clad in similar colors, excluding the green cloak draped on the Scouts' shoulders.

"Should we wake them up?" Questioned the woman who discovered them in the first place. As if on cue, groans and chatter started. The teens sloppily sat up and rubbed their eyes, "What in the name of Sina happened?!" Armin exclaimed as he pushed himself off of the floor. When he looked up, his gaze fell on the Levi Squad and Commander Erwin. He froze.

Connie was the next to be fully awake. "Hey Armin, you look like you've seen a ghost." The rest picked themselves up from the ground, their backs still turned to the Scouting Legion's best team. "Well we aren't exactly ghosts." Petra decided to butt in. That's when they cadets of 104 trainee group realized they had company.

Hands flew to their sides to grab their metal swords only to realize that they had left it at the weaponry room for the graduation ceremony. "Who are you all?" Erwin took charge to ask professionally.

"Commander...sir...uh...we are the 104th Cadets." Eren croaked out, nerves gett6the best of him as he recognized the Commander and the Special Operations Squad of the Survey Corps or better known as the 'Levi Squad'.

"Oh great. Now we're stuck with a bunch of rookies." Sneered Oluo. "Not now Oluo", warned Eld and Gunther together. Petra just shook her head in disappointment. "Do you guys know why we're here? Whatever this place even is?" The strawberry blonde woman asked the teens in a friendly fashion.

Just when the teens shook their head to reply negative to the questions, a huge oak door appeared at the far end of the room. The doors burst open to reveal a nekojin with long silvery hair and cat ears with the same tinted fur. Pastel violet orbs were shining in her pale complexion. Accessories covered her neck and hand, earrings dangling from human ears.

 With her was another person, normal as it seemed

With her was another person, normal as it seemed. Atleast without cat ears. "Oh, hey guys!" Cat girl chirped with her high pitched voice, "Welcome to my...well...er...home, let's say. I'm Sabrina but never call me that. I go by Reeni." A huge grin was plastered across her face.

The occupants of the room narrowed their eyes at her antics. "Who are you? And what is this place?" Jean mustered the confidence to ask. The cat girl named Reeni raused an eyebrow cockily. "I think I just introduced myself, horse face." Jean took offense but decided against voici6his thoughts. "As for where you are, this is a cinema where you'll be watching your past and future outcomes of your lives."

"Is that even possible? How will you show us?!" It was squad leader Hanji who was excited by this whole scenario. "Yes it is very much possible. Oh, I'm Chim. Reeni's best friend and aide." The human flashed a smile. This Chim girl had a somewhat normal attire bar the extremely short tunic and cuts in the sleeves. She had high boots and a beret on.

"But how can we be sure you're not a threat to us?" Erwin inquired on behalf of his men

"But how can we be sure you're not a threat to us?" Erwin inquired on behalf of his men. "Well for one we have no intention to hurt you. Like come on, I bloody adore you all. Second, if I wanted to hurt you, trust me you wouldn't have been alive for that long. Third, as squad Levi have already checked, there is no exit without me showing you one. Thus you are trapped. Now off you go to your seats." With that, the nekojin clapped her hands and everyone was in their seat.

"Let's the games begin..."

Seating Arrangements :

Erwin | Levi | Petra | Mikasa | Eren | Armin | Annie
Mike | Eld | Gunther | Hanji| Connie | Sasha| Jean
Ymir | Christa | Reiner | Bertholdt