Someone's Mother

Thalia POV

I paced around the room diagonally causing my cloak to billow around in the slightest breeze.  The Dragon crest sat on the front of my cloak holding it tight. "Miss Roseline Dragomir, you are requested in the throne room." I heard. Without looking towards them I replied,  "Tell them I will be down in a moment." I fixed my hood and left for the throne room. The queen looked up from her husband and stared at me. "We have news of where your daughters are." she said quietly. "You may try to convince them that your their mother but they have lived for 5 years with the strongest pack in the world besides the royal pack. We send you out tonight." "Thank you." I said and walked out ready to bring my daughters home.

I woke with a start that morning. That was a weird dream. It was kind of an out of body experience.  I shrugged out of bed and walked towards my closet to pick out some black skinny jeans, a black t shirt with faded skulls and high top hamburger converse.  I know the shoes dont match but who gives a fuck? Not me that's who not. Wait what? Never mind. Kara came bouncing in with my starbucks and Nali on her back. Her outfit was simple with just light blue skinny jeans blue flats and a white and pink layered shirt. Nali was sporting some black converse, a white and black spotted tee, and some jeans. They plopped down on my bed and I began telling them about my dream. "Weird. I wonder who the sisters are." Nali said sprawling out on my cheeseburger bean bag. "I dunno but that's not what we need to worry about. We have to do your training today!" I shouted at the end. "Yes! Do I get to see yalls legendary wolf forms?" Nali asked. "Yep. You wanna hear legendary? When we were little Thaila and I couldn't get a ride to school so we rode her horse!" Kara said. We spent the majority of the morning telling old stories since our parents were out. When it was time for practice Kara and I raced each other out the door and shifted into our wolves while Nali had to go change behind a tree into her brown wolf. We taught her how to pin your opponent down and how to catch them off guard. I decided to try and create a small landscape then burn it down.  It was a small floating piece of land with a lake and a large tree. It had a small breeze blowing across it. I crouched down as my wolf and concentrated so hard that I swear if I had to sh*t I probably would have.  We had fun the rest of the day watching movies and playing games.  The thought of the strange woman had completely disappeared from my mind.