War is Coming

"Nali listen,  you need to pay attention to your lessons because you never know when something could happen." Kara exclaimed. "I know I know its just so hard with school and everything." Nali sighed.

'Girls come quick its an emergency!' Moms voice rang through my head. Apparently Nali and Kara got the mind link too because they both shifted and raced after me towards the pack house.

When we got there we raced after moms scent to the dungeons and spotted a woman in a pitch black cloak fastened with a small dragon pendant at her neck. Her hood was up but with my werewolf vision u v old see her small face clearly. It was delicate with a small nose and full lips pulled into a straight hard line.

Her cheekbones were normal but dotted with pale freckles. Her blue eyes shined with tears as she spotted us, and she raced toward the bars of the cell, causing her neatly braided blonde hair to fall out of the secure hood on to her shoulder.

"This woman says she knows you two." said the guard. "We do not know who this woman is." Kara replied,  voice strong. "Girls I know you dont know me but im your mother." The strange woman exclaimed.  "Our mothers died when we were born!" I shouted. "I know what stories they've planted in your heads! How your parents were best friends and your dads died a week before you were born and your mothers died during birth.

Thats not true! I met a man and had a one night stand. I didnt realize he was the second powerful alpha in the world until I was pregnant with you two. You get uour hair from him but Thaila gets her eyes from me! I couldn't take care of you so I left you with Georgina hoping she would take better care of you than I could have.

You two are guardians. You are meant to protect our world. Thats why you were chosen for the prophecy. I came back to take you to court. Where you belong."

When the woman finished I raced a ggh an inhuman speed towards the cell and ripped off the door. I clamped my hand around her neck and slammed her against the wall. "What makes you think uou can waltz in here and make up some story and think we'll believe you?" I said my voice shaky as I fought for control. "I don't. " she barely made out. " I came to warn you. Your rival pack, the NightShades, are going to attack and capture you to get them more land." She squeezed a breath and collapsed onto the floor. "Train the warriors more than ever." I said. "War is Coming".

Hey guys! Sorry to say this but this book is now over! I will be writing a sequel but not for a while.  im moving so I will be caught up too much to go back in the story and get the info and all that. So it might not be for a few months. Buf I wang your guys help to find out the title and I will be working on a new book called Rebel. It should be up by spring break. Bye my howlers!