New School Year. Lord Help me

Today was the day of Kara and I's 10th year of Hell uhh I mean school since we are now 15. I jumped out off the shower (literally) and pulled on my outfit which consisted of black skinny jeans, a black skull t shirt that fell off one shoulder , my black converse, and a gray beanie. Brushing my naturally straight hair I walked out of the bathroom to see Nali playing left 4 dead on my xbox already dressed in black mesh shorts and a blue Nike t shirt. I slid the book I was most recently reading "The talents" and slung my favorite bag the same one I've had for four years on my shoulder and plopped down beside Nail. "Ready?" I asked her. she nodded and so I walked down stairs and grabbed an Apple. "Kara! Time to go!" I yelled. " Coming!" She replied. She came running down the stairs on her pink flats and blue undress with her hair in a side braid. I grabbed my keys (We live in Georgia so we learn to drive at 15) and led them out to my baby. My black ford F-150 four door. Nali tossed her bag in the bed and climbed into the backseat. Kara and I tossed our bags into the back and drove to Hell. I dropped Nali off and we got to school and got our schedules. I saw we had no classes together and so I looked straight into the eyes of the desk lady and asked for all our classes together. She immediately changed them and we left. "How did you do that?" Kara asked. "I dunno" I replied and we walked to mathematics.

Hey I updated! Hope you like it! Bye m yt? howlers!