Realization

After an hour of trying to figure out what that voice was I finally settled on the idea that it was mind link. Every one in a pack can do it. So once that was cleared I went for a run with Kara then we went back to the pack House. The shift back wasn't nearly as hurtful as the first. I slipped on some cowboy boots, jeans, and a Minecraft t-shirt and followed mom and dad inside. "Girls your powers are going to get stronger." mom started. "What do you mean powers?" I asked. "Hold your hand towards this." Dad said gesturing to the water at his side.  I did. "Now flick your wrist." Mom added. When I did the water sprouted up and fell on Kara. "Www! Gross!" Kara shouted and the water began to steam as it disappeared showing no evidence that it was there at all. "You both are water wolves. You control the element of water." Mom said smiling at us. "Awesome!" Kara shouted jumping out of her chair and spinning. I sat there speechless. "I need to process this." I said and walked upstairs and took a bath. When I climbed into the water i felt sleepy. Finishing up, I dried off and brushed my teeth and hair putting on my purpke pancake pjs  I turned on my alarm and went to sleep thinking about the news I was just given.

Hey guys! I finally updated! Yay! I feel kind of sad that only one person put forward an idea for the character. I appreciate their idea though. So just a reminder that the contest is over on friday. Bye my howlers!