• 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕

so i changed hange's pronouns for I always type in she instead of they lol.

——————
y/n's POV

you woke up because of christa shaking you awake, she had that hobby of waking you up which you found useful.

you got ready for the day and then went past the lists of squads you searched for your name expecting you're gonna be in squad leader dita ness' but you found your name under 'section commander hange zoë'.

"they changed my squad" you said in shock while shaking eating sasha's shoulder with one hand

"aww that sucks i hope they wont change the dorm tho" christa hugged you while ymir is throwing daggers with her glare at me.

"i know right, fuck, who'll remind me to use soap when taking a bath" ymir lightly punched my arm while her other hands is around christa's shoulder.

you saw reiner and bertholdt walking towards you since they were in squad leader dita ness' too.

a couple minutes later...

i was called out to be introduced to the squad since im the new student or new cadet.

i dont even know who is section commander hange zoë is

you thought since you never heard that name before.

as you were walking towards the field you saw the pretty girl in the mess hall.

maybe she's hange zoë?

turns out you were right.

"hiii! you're y/n l/n right? im section commander hange zoë, but you can just call me hanji since section commander is a bit long" she held my hand and we walked towards the front.

"cadet y/n l/n will be joining our squad, make her feel at home, and be kind to her" she commanded.

"yes section commander!" they yelled in unison

as soon as the meeting was over a girl walked towards me.

"hii im nifa this is lauda our team leader" she pointed out to a brown haired soldier with long hair.

"hi its nice to meet you—" you were immediately cut off by hanji.

"hey y/n! i need you here" hanji said waving a hand at me.

i walked towards her while giving a wave to nifa and lauda.

"yes section commander?"

"pls just call me hanji, anyways i need you to give these papers to dita ness i know your friends are there and after that you can rest there's nothing much to do anyways" she said giving me a smile.

her smile...

"will do h-hanji" i stuttered well its quite nerve wracking when talking to a pretty girl.

"oh and by the way i know you're confused in why you're in my squad, well i saw on your resume that you loved science and i thought we can use that while experimenting, and it states also that you were quite fond of titans as well" she said while patting my back.

"yeah its quite fascinating how they live, like where do they get their energy from, tho i think its from the sunlight since they usually attack in daytime instead of night, but does that make them like plants?" i was curious about it since it does really makes sense, if we wanted to survive we have to study our enemies first before attacking, we have to know their weaknesses and strengths.

"you know what why dont we conduct an experiment about it, that was a really great theory to be honest i didn't thought about that before" she pushed her glasses up as it was sliding away.