• 𝚞𝚜

happy pride month besties!

y/n's pov

we're eating breakfast when i noticed that everyone is acting weird.

"why are you all acting weird" i said confused.

first thing in the morning jean and eren weren't fighting, then mikasa and armin were talkative as fuck, im not used to this shit, and then sasha and connie was off somewhere with hange. well atleast ymir and christa are still gay.

"nothing, what do you mean y/n" armin said placing a spoonful of porridge on his mouth.

"y'all are sus" (dont mind me using a modern word, (tf is that even called)).

"you're just paranoid y/n" mikasa said patting my head.

"the fuck does that even mean" i said standing up following mikasa to put our plates at the sink.

we're walking to the training field for a hand to hand combat, and there i saw hange zoë, her bangs sticking on her hair because of sweat, her goggles were replaced with glasses.

"HEY Y/N!" she shouted her arms open "HANGEE!" i ran towards her hugging her.

"how are you feeling?" her face buried in my hair.

"im good now, how about you?" i leaned my head on her chest.

"im good" she giggled before letting go of me.

"oh and also meet me at my lab later i need to show you something" she said grinning.

"sure, have a nice day hange" i walked away while waving at her "you too" she said as she waved back.

after our hand to hand combat i took a shower and walked to hange's lab where i found sasha standing on the door.

"oh y/n great i needed you for something actually, the section commander can wait" she said grabbing my hands.

seriously what the fuck is happening.

we walked towards our dorm "what are we doing here" i said facing sasha.

"how are you? did they hurt you there? are you ok? you want me to burn their house?" she said leaning at the bed her hand on her hip.

"im ok mom damn, how many mothers fo i have in here" i said "is that all? i want to see my crush you know" i crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"yeah now go" she said as she pushed me out.

i walked through the hallways and made my way to hange's lab.

i knocked and hange opened the door. "hey y/n, i was waiting for you" she said smiling.

"hii sorry sasha activated her mother hen" i chuckled.

"its ok, anyways i want to take you somewhere" she said tugging at my hand.

"where" i said confused, she didn't mention anything earlier tho.

"its a secret" thats all she said before she zipped her mouth shut, she didn't respond to anything i say which left me frustrated.

we entered the stables to get her horse "well hello there beautiful" she said as she patted the horse's head.

we rode to the forest.

"hange"

no response.

"hange"

no response

i groaned and leaned my head on her back.

"well you have to try harder than that to know, princess" she said chuckling. "we're also near, just wait" she said smiling at me.