21

☁︎𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚢☁︎

_______2 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫_______

Oikawa's Pov: 

"That was great." Suga admitted, as I snuggled him in my arms. 

"Yeah, it was good." I said, kissing his forehead. 

I unwrapped one of my arms from around him to reach for my phone and check the time; 4am. I sighed and put my phone down again. I slowly lifted Suga off me, and laid him down on the bed. I then got up, and put my boxers on. 

"Where are you going?" Suga asked, snuggling into the covers of the bed. 

"Smoke. Wanna come?" I asked, as I put my shirt back on. 

He nodded and I threw him his boxers and a hoodie of mine that was behind the door. He quickly put them on and then followed me onto the balcony I had. I told him to sit on one of the chairs, while I closed the door. I then sat on the other chair. 

"I never use my balcony. I should use it more often. Especially at night." Suga said, looking at the sky. 

"Yeah. The sky is beautiful tonight." I admitted. 

"Mhm. The sky is so tragically beautiful. A graveyard of stars." Suga mumbled, smiling. 

I smiled too, and then grabbed my cigarettes that I had grabbed when I left my room.  I lit one on; and took a smoke. As I exhaled the smoke, I looked over at Suga. 

"Want to try one?" I asked, signalizing to the cigarette. 

I could see that he was hesitant, but he nodded in the end. I handed him the cigarette, and he took a smoke. He cough slightly as he exhaled the smoke, which made me laugh slightly. He then took another smoke, before handing me back the cigarette. 

"I've been here for a few months now. I kinda miss some people from where I used to live." Suga said, out of no where. 

"You could always visit them. For a week maybe? Nothing much has been going on with the Poisonous Snakes lately so I think you'd be safe." I explained, as he looked back up at the sky. 

"That would be nice. Not that I don't like being here though! I love being here! I just miss some people." Suga said, panicking slightly. 

"Calm down Sugar~. I know what it is like to miss a place." I said, finishing off the cigarette. 

"I love this time of day." Suga said, sighing happily. 

"Why?" I asked. 

"Because there is no one around to remind me of who I am supposed to be, so it's easier to remember who I am, because sometimes I forget who I truly am during the day." Suga explained, looking at me. 

I nodded and got another cigarette out of my pocket. 

"Lighting new cigarettes, and breathing in the fresh air. It's been a beautiful night; still is." I said, before taking a smoke of the cigarette. 

Suga nodded an then I handed him the cigarette so he could take a smoke too.

"You know, I still don't really understand who you're Oikawa. Ever since I moved here, you have done nothing but show me you're light and nice side." Suga started. "You never showed me your darkness. The one everyone is so afraid of. You never told me about it." 

I was startled by the sudden topic because it was something I didn't really like to talk about. However, it's not something I can ignore, specially when it's Suga who is questioning me on it. 

"If I tell you about my darkness, will you still look at me as if I am the sun?" I asked, looking at Suga. 

He nodded and smiled. 

I sighed and took a few deep breathes. Suga might think I'm a monster after this; but the truth always has to come out in the end. 

I remembered the smell of blood, that man wore like perfume. The void in his words and the ice in his veins. Those fire eyes that drowned into my soul, on that autumn day; I couldn't help but tell Suga all that happened when I was a dumb kid, who wished he never got made.