29~ Last Chapter

♡︎ 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛; 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 ♡︎

Suga's Pov:

The journey home was mostly filled with me and Oikawa catching up on stuff. 

He told me how he sent agents to the Poisonous Snakes base so they could destroy the gang completely, and they did. It was a huge relief to know we would never have to worry about them again. I told him about what happened to me, and he kept apologizing. I would always just laugh and lean into his seat and give him a kiss, telling him that it's ok. 

When we finally got to our gang city, I was super happy. As soon as Oikawa parked outside our house, I quickly hopped out of the car. I ran inside the house, and up to my room. I fell onto my bed, and sighed. I'm home again, finally...

I was enjoying laying in bed, until I heard footsteps up the stairs. I stayed laying down, until someone entered my room. I sat up, and Oikawa was leaning i the doorframe. 

"I'm going to go shower. You should too." He said. 

"Are you calling me smelly?" I asked, offended. 

"Never, I would never Sugar." He said, laughing and smiling. 

I laughed and then nodded. Oikawa left my room, and I grabbed some clothes before going into the bathroom. I got inside the shower, and after I was done, I got into the shorts and hoodie. I brushed my hair and dried it a bit before leaving my room. 

I went upstairs to the third floor and went into Oikawa's room. He was in the balcony, sitting down on one of the chairs. I walked into the balcony, and sat on the chair next to his. I could tell he had just showered too since his hair was wet. 

"I'm so glad to be home again." I said, sighing happily. 

"Yeah, I'm glad to have you back. It was sad and boring without you." Oikawa said, looking at me. 

"Yeah, I missed you." I said, getting up and hugging him. 

"I missed you too." Oikawa said, getting up and hugging me back. 

We stood hugging for a while, until Oikawa pulled back and looked at the ground. 

"Suga, I have something to ask you." Oikawa said, eyes glued on the floor. 

"Ok, go ahead ask." I said, confusedly. 

He stuck his hand inside his pocket, and then pulled out a small box. I was confused as he opened it, and it revealed a small, thin necklace that had a small, butterfly shaped diamond, dangling from it. 

"Suga, I wanted to ask you this a while ago, but I wasn't sure if you'd say yes but, I just need to know." Oikawa started, slowing making eye contact with me. "Will you be my boyfriend?" 

My eyes widened, and I felt small tears form in my eyes. Oh shit, oh shit fuck. He really asked me? Even though there are so much better people out there? 

"I know I'm a messed up person, who puts everyone in their lives in danger, so I understand if you say no." Oikawa said, taking a step back. 

Before he could say anything else, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss. Our lips didn't move, but the kiss was very, very important and significant. It was my answer; yes. 

"Of course I'll be your boyfriend silly! I love you Tooru." I said, as we pulled apart. 

Oikawa smiled down at me, and kissed my cheek as he placed the necklace around my neck. 

"I love you too Koushi." He said, smiling. "Thank you for showing me love is real in such a bloody and horrible life." 

"It's alright, my pleasure. And, thank you for showing me love is real and not only possible in stories." I said, kissing his cheek. 

After that, we just spent the rest of the night sitting on the balcony, enjoying each others love and warmth, because whenever we touch each other, we feel a little less torn. Before, we where never sure what peace felt like, but know we know it feels like this.

--------------------------------------

𖣘~1 Year Time skip~𖣘

"Come on Suga!" Yamaguchi shouted, as he ran to the top of the hill. 

I laughed and ran after him. 

When I got up there, everyone was there already. 

Oikawa, Iwaizumi, Kageyama, Saeko, Terushima, Yamaguchi, Yaku and Kuroo. They where all sitting on the grass, cars forgotten back in the car park, ready to watch the sunset. I sat next to Oikawa, obviously, and he wrapped an arm around me. 

I looked down at my row of friends, and smiled at how lucky we all where. Over the last year, life has been great and peaceful. There are barely any mission anymore, and crime has gone down now that the Poisonous Snakes are gone. My dad's company is still thriving, and he apologized to me. I forgave him, but I'll never forget. 

But enough of that, lets focus on the good. Teru and Yams are finally boyfriends and Kags and Iwa have gotten closer. I'm happy to know everyone is so happy and lively, after how bad and mean life has been to us. These are the people I could never replace in life. 

And now we where here, watching the sunset, ready for the night to start. This was always my favourite time of day, since I could be myself. 

I felt Oikawa pull me closer, and I rested my head on his shoulder. 

"I think we deserved this soft epilogue, my love. We are good people, who have suffered enough." Oikawa said. 

He kissed my head, and then rested it on top of mine. 

"Yeah, I agree my love." 

--------------------------------------

( Scroll for author's note about new story.)