絶対BLになる世界VS絶対BLになりたくない男

Episode 1~2

1:00  Us : more focused on the BLsh*t going on than the lesson.

1:42  He just stole that bread, didn't he ? I'd like it if I would steal things and having the salesperson smiling at me.

2:07  His face like he's trying to decipher the meaning of the universe.

2:11  But honestly, wouldn't it be so great to just be able to talk like this ?  I mean, not caring about one's gender and your own sexualitywhen it comes to conversation. (Hope you understand what I mean. )

3:21  If I get it right, he's saying that he doesn't have to worry about "turning gay" ?

3:46  There you go, the face of despair.

5:06  Oh Thor, I never cried like that in front of any show.

7:36  I want this box.

10:08  Did he just whiped his hands on his son's shoulder ? Can't help but think of Sarawat ...

11:04  I feel like this drama is about to show us how ridiculous BL tropes can be. Can't disagree !

12:03  Oh wow, that Edward Cullen move.

13:15  Carefull, you're thinking very loudly.

13:54  The "Oh no I'm a bottom" move.

15:54  Those close shots are adorable.

16:52  Mh. Looks pretty gay to me.

17:40  Ok, this is extremely ridiculous and I love it.

18:07  That "Ha ?" = Weirdo.

19:05  *Ruffles hair like he owns the place*

21:27  What's this for a friend ?

21:39  Mmh, I say don't rejoyce too soon.

23:43  That was easy.

26:33  Oh no. Oh please no. Let not happen what I think is about to happen.

26:55  Welp.

28:11  That was so soft.

28:42  I CAN'T.

29:01  That's what they said.

Episode 3~4~5

1:24  Yeaaaah, we won't developp on that.

3:14  What was that for ? Jojo entrance much ? Or more like Lady Oscar vibes.

3:22  Adachi in the back : "Mabushi !"

4:02  Isn't that a song from Beauty and the Beast ?

6:15  Wanna join us in the Bl universe ?

8:15  Ow. Is that your sole reason to have a girlfriend ? Starting on a right note, I see.

8:58  Wait wait wait, let me guess ! There are more males than females ? Or even better, there are exactly two guys more than there are gals. [Edit : Seems like I got ir wrong hehe.]

Also, I'm refering to something he said  back in the first episode, but I think the firls are actually really cute or pretty.

159:55  Nope, definitely not a Lady Oscar.