Chapter 4

(Alex's P.O.V)

My other best friend, Josephine, poked her head out of the bathroom door,"Hey, Ana, we're out of shamp- ALEX!" She slammed the door shut and within moments was dressed and in the living area. "Where were you?!" she screamed. "Out," I simply stated. "Really? I never would have guessed," Ana said. "Why?" Joey questioned. "I met this guy..." I mumbled. Joey nearly flew to the couch, the topic of boys interesting her. "Who? Oh my gosh! You gotta tell!" she urged. "It's nothing really. He's cute and he plays the guitar. We talked and he took me out for ice cream," I said. "What kind?" Joey asked, always wanting to know every detail. "He got a mango smoothie and I got a brownie sundae," I smiled at the memory. "Who cares about the ice cream?! He could've killed you!" Ana exclaimed. "I doubt that," I said. "How would you know?!" she retorted. "Believe me. You'd know, too. Anyway, I'm gonna try to get some sleep before the concert tomorrow," I told them.

Ana and Joey wished me both goodnight as I headed to the bathroom. My pajamas were still in there from when I changed this morning. I threw on my shorts and tee shirt and headed to bed. I went to set my phone down and realized I still had he note Niall had given me. Should I text him? Would it be weird? After all, we just met today.

I punched in Niall's number in my contacts. I tapped the 'compose message' button. "hey! i'm safe, if u wanted to know. did u get mugged on ur way up?" I wrote. Within a few moments, my phone lit up, "glad ur safe. i made it back ok too. haha. :)"

I lay there texting Niall for a while. I checked the time, yawning. It was already 2 o'clock. "well i'm going to bed. got a busy day tomorrow. night. :)" I said. I set my phone on the bedside table to charge and I rolled over onto my side. The last thing I saw before I drifted into sleep was my lit up phone displaying a new messgae. It was from Niall. "ya i do too. better get some rest myself. ha. night. :)"

************************************

A/N: Sorry this chapter is kinda slow. Things will pick up a bit in the next chapter or two.

I would have dedicated this chapter to my two best friends (who Joey and Ana are based off) but you can only dedicate a chapter to one person. Dagum.