My first time in Riverdale

Before we moved, I thought Riverdale was just another ordinary town. But there are dark secrets hidden here just waiting to be uncovered.

"Hello everyone! My name is Kwong Seulgi, I'm from South Korea and a GrapeVine blogger. So my mom and I finally made it to Riverdale! And I am heading out for my first day of school! Meeting new friends will be fun to me. Maybe I'll even kiss some hotties behind the Bleachers (formerly: Bulldogs). But there's no doubt I'll be recognized as the top blogger in town and I'll always be here to bring you the latest drama."

(my phone rings)

Is it serious? My phone rang just in time for my recording and guess who it is, my mother.

Mom; Good morning darling! I had to leave early today, but I called you to warn it's time for you to get ready.

Me; MOM! You ruined my sign-off!

Mom; Oh! Am I late for my steamy gossip hour special guest spot?!

Me; This is serious, Mom! Ugh, hang on.

I'm so upset I better go to my bed and talk off-camera. Damn it, Mom!

Me; I have a million of fans counting on me!

Mom; Okay, ladybug! Just don't be late on your first day. Remember I will need your help at the cinema tonight.

Me; What? I can't believe you bought the Rivercine! Who even goes to the movies anymore?

Mom; We need a fresh start. Just try to make friends today. Real friends and not just online followers.

Me; (I roll my eyes) Okay, Mom. Bye!

Mom; Bye honey! I love you.

Turning off the phone and now I will continue my vlog.

"New school, new town. New friends? I don't know, but wish me luck and don't forget to like and subscribe to my channel. I love you all!"

(running my hair to make me look more beautiful and saying goodbye to my followers. Cutting the video)

I show up at Riverdale High School all insecure and worried. "So many new faces. Where do I go first? That couple of teenagers, a tall muscular guy, and a redheaded girl, maybe they can help me."

Me; Excuse me! I'm looking for...

Cheryl B.; Sorry, I don't work for charity cases.

She was just rude to me and left ignoring my question. The guy with her laughs in my face and does the same thing as her, ignores me. I look, feeling disrespected, at them.

Betty C.; Don't mind Cheryl. Her brother is out of town (he was actually dead, but I didn't know that my first day then) and she really misses him.

This blonde girl with a barbie face appeared out of nowhere. She'll probably treat me like she was rubbish like the little redhead did to me.

Me; My name is Kwong Seulgi and I'm kind of lost here.

Betty C.; No worries, we were all new once. Let me give you a quick introduction to Riverdale's top personalities. Pay attention! (she points to a red-haired boy wearing a football uniform) That's Archie Andrews, effortlessly cool, but kind of a klutz. (then points to a brunette girl with almost violet hair, but black wearing a flashy outfit) he is dating Veronica Lodge, my best friend who comes from an extremely wealthy family.