Chapter 11

The school committee has rejected Sunghoon, even though Sunoo tried his level best to convince them.

"No Sunoo, we can't make him participate because he don't know about our school. I know you want that position, so run with Niki you can win easily" Principal told who was also Nikki's grandfather. Sunoo understood nothing can be done if the principal himself is against that.

When Sunghoon came to know about all this, he immediately understood this all are plans of Niki. He purposely used his power to make himself close with Sunoo, because he's well aware that Sunoo want it. Sunghoon asked Sunoo to run with Jungwon, but the school committe rejected him too telling he's already in sports club. But atlast even though Sunghoon was against it Sunoo teamed up with Niki.

After one week

"Congratulations Bestie" Wonie hugged me.

"Thanks a lot for helping me Jungwonie" I hugged him back.

"But why you seems not happy though? "

"Nothing.it's just sunghoonie. He's not talking with me like before. I'm kind of worried"

"You dumb, it's because you were busy with the preparations so he might have given you some space. You should be thankful" Jungwon said to cheer me up. But I know something is off. Sunghoon is not like before.

"Oh Sunghoon" Jungwon ran towards Hoon. "Your boyfriend missing you so much" Jungwon told Sunghoon and ran away from there.

Sunghoon laughed and came to Sunoo.
" Congratulations baby" He said patting Sunoo's shoulder. Sunoo suddenly started to cry.

"Why are you crying baby? " Sunghoon asked wiping away the tears.

"I thought you were angry at me. I joined with Niki even though you told me not to. And believe me I tried everything I could to make them accept you. But you know what happened" Sunoo said tightly hugging Sunghoon.

"Oh that I don't care about that president election at all"

"What? " Sunoo asked in confusion.

"Only those who wants to be in the center of attraction will try for those things. I came here to study so I should only do that" Sunghoon told in a bitter tone and realized the hug of Sunoo is loosening.

When Sunoo's hands left his waist, all he could see was Sunoo's eyes full of hurt.

"What did you just said? " Sunoo asked is a displeased tone with his eyes full of tears.