Chapter 27

“It all happened because of you" Sunghoon said furious.

“Say that again?" Sunoo asked.

“You are the one who went away. You said you don't wanna see me"

“yes.i agree. I'm the one who said that. But you made me say that. You treated me like nothing. Do you remember anything?" Sunoo asked.

“ Talking about what happened in the past not gonna change anything.so we don't have to talk about it" Sunoo said trying to grab Sunoo's hands. Sunoo moved back and said “ I will talk"

“okay.we can talk. You know why I came right. I came only for you. We will talk after going to Seoul so come with me"

“ I have works here. This is very important to me. I can't come just because you say and I won't"

“okay then. Take your time and come back to Seoul for me, after settling things here"

“No this is important to me right now and will be. You will understand that out of all people right, like your responsibilities, your aims, your life"

Sunghoon sighed at What he heard now.
“Even if I wait here for 6 months, you won't come right? You are not really busy here. You are just adamant about coming with me right because you want your revenge?" Sunghoon asked.

“revenge? If I want to take revenge on you means I should think about you right. I never do that" Sunoo said back angrily.

“ You are not my life Sunghoon. This orphanage, this children these are my life now"

“ At least you have been doing something right. Think about it, you learned psychology right? We fought because I refused to take you there with me. We got separated because you ran away from me. Thing logically if that all didn't happen means, you would have still followed around me doing nothing"

“hahh doing nothing? It took me so much effort to build all these and I have much more works to finish. You are saying this all happened because of you? You are saying you changed my life? Huh Sunoo smirked. I will name a building after you Sunghoon. Thank you so much" Sunoo said and turned back to move.

Sunghoon grabbed his hands. “ Sunoo.."

“You said that in one mail that we are meant to be right? No sunghoon we are not meant to be. This is us"

“What the fuck is your problem?" Sunghoon said tightening his grip. “You don't want this again right. I'll tell you again. All this times you are the one who ended things, you are the one who ran away everytime. Now also you are the one telling we are not meant to be"

Tears started flowing from Sunoo's eyes. Is it because of the words of the pain from the wrist he don't know.

“ you can't right? You just can't speak peacefully for a minute right?" Sunoo asked crying.

“Then are you saying I shouldn't say anything back to you. No. I will say"

“This is how you treat me, see. Sunoo tries to free his hands from Sunghoon. And you are also saying I'm solely responsible for all this?you can't even listen to me for 15 minutes without getting angry and are you expecting me to come with you trusting you again?"

Sunghoon frees Sunoo's hands with force.
“You don't have to come.you don't have to trust me either. I don't want all this shit"

Sunoo when he heard that just walked away. He continued his class with lingering pain in his heart. Sunghoon was all alone furious in the garden. He don't know what to do next. He packed and went back to Seoul. When Sunoo finished his works by evening he came back to look for Sunghoon,, because he knew he also over reacted. But when he asked Jay about him, he told Sunghoon has already left for Seoul.

After two months Sunoo came to Seoul for Heeseung's marriage. He thought about Sunghoon a lot. He decides to call him.

Hello, Sunghoon this is Sunoo

Hey Sunoo. What's up

Shall we meet? I have something important to tell you

Okay. Send me the location.

Sunghoon cut the phone even before Sunoo could say anything. They met again at a restaurant.

“Hey" Sunghoon said.

“Hey, that day why you left without saying anything. I was waiting for you without knowing you left or not" Sunoo spoke. And Sunghoon just stared at him.
“of course I didn't came here to talk about that" Sunoo pulled out a wedding card and gave to Sunghoon.

“Heeseung hyung is getting married. You should come. You will right?"

Sunghoon just hummed. “ it's good that you called me. I was also planning on meeting you" Sunghoon hesitated for a minute and then said “ I'm going to get married"