Chapter 30 (Final)

When Sunghoon came back to his house, the lights were on. When he went inside he was his dad sitting on the couch.

“Who's that?" His dad asked him.

“it's my friend Sunoo dad" sunghoon said nervously.

“Oh meeting your close friend at few hours before you marriage huh? You said Sunoo? Now tell me the truth who is he?"

Sunghoon was so silent. He don't know what to say to his father. How will his dad react if he says he's his ex lover.

“You guys were lovers right?" Sunghoon was shocked to hear that from his dad.

“Dad.. "

“ You even called your mom Sunoo a few times. I thought it was because of habit. But it doesn't seems like that now. Why you didn't tell me you were into boys?"

Sunghoon was so Tensed. Was he attracted towards men? No. Was he attracted towards women? No. He was only attracted towards Sunoo. His Sunoo. Whether it's a boy or a girl he can only love Sunoo.

“ Dad I don't know how to explain that. I'm so sorry "
Sunghoon's dad slapped him hard. “you should be sorry, not to me, but to Eun Sang. I have told you so many times. I'll support you no matter what. Then why didn't you say anything to me at all?"

“I'm really sorry dad" Sunghoon started to tear up.

“I don't want your sorry. Go kneel down in front of Eunsang and her family and ask forgiveness. And also you go and tell them you are cancelling the wedding "

“Dad, what are you saying?"

“ Do you think for my pride I would destroy that girl's future even though I know my son not gonna love her?you created this mess. And you are going to clear that"

“Dad, about Sunoo.. "

“I have no objections towards anyone you love Sunghoon. I already told you that. Yet you tried to fool every one of us. No do what I told you "

Sunghoon don't know how to feel. Even though he's happy that his father accepted him, he don't know how he's going to face Eun Sang or Sunoo. First he went to Eunsang's house and told them to cancel the wedding. They were furious when they heard that. But Eun Sang understood everything when Sunghoon said even if he marries her, he can't love her fully and his. Heart will be forever with his love.

Sunghoon came to Sunoo's house. He found the door was not locked and barged inside. He went straight to Sunoo's room but when he opened it he saw Heeseung and Sunoo crying on his shoulders.

“Sunghoon..what are you doing here? " Heeseung asked which made Sunoo to look back suddenly and saw Sunghoon standing there.

“ask your brother what I'm doing here. Tell him Sunoo what I'm doing here"

Sunoo looked at him with eyes full of years words never came out of his mouth.

“ I will not come with you, how can I trust you, this is us we aren't meant to be, you said all those things in Busan. That's why I came back to Seoul. I thought you will never accept me again. And that's the reason I agreed for the marriage too"

When heard all those things Sunoo just looked and Sunghoon and cried even harder.

“ why you came yesterday Sunoo? To tell we shouldn't hate each other?what else have you said?"

“ Sunghoon don't talk about this here. Dad is awake. He will be here anytime if he hears the noise" Heeseung said.

“ Why do I have to bother about your dad? Did he cared about mine? And Sunoo what if I hate you. Why does it bother you so much? Tell me?"

“ Sorry Sunghoon " Sunoo said.

“ I'm the one who has to say sorry to my family, eunsang's family. Everyone gonna come and beat me up if they knew I ran away from my wedding. I can't believe you said sorry to me. I thought you never gonna be in my life forever. But after seeing you again, that second I just wanna throw away everything and come back to you. For that I hate you Sunoo"

Sunoo again started to cry louder.

“ Stop crying Sunoo. Just because you can cry easily don't do that " Sunghoon said and walked away from there. On his way back he bumped into Sunoo's father.

“who? Who are you?" Sunoo's dad asked surprised.

“ I, I came to talk with your son"

His dad was confused. “Which son?"

“Sunoo.By the way I'm Sunghoon "

“Sunoo, Sunoo, SUNOO... " Sunoo's dad called him loudly.

“Sunoo what's happening here?" His dad asked him.

“Dad let me talk to him" Heeseung said.

“No.i know him very well. I have come here many times. I know him from our childhood day onwards. When  we were in High school you would send him half an hour the school right? That's because of me. Your extra lunch? That's for me. You lost your mobile right? No he never lost it. He gave it to me because I didn't had one. First time I ate in 5 start hotel because he swiped your card. Even when my job's at risk I went to Busan and stayed there for him just because he could talk a word with me. But he never did. Today morning is my marriage Mr. Park.  But I cancelled it.  I can't love anyone just like how much I Love your son" Sunghoon said that and walked out of the house.

“ Sunoo you better have a good explanation for this!" His dad shouted at him. But Sunoo ran at Sunghoon.

“Sunghoon! Don't go Sunghoon " he ran fastly towards him.

“ I shouldn't be here" Sunghoon said.

“ You should be here Sunghoon. Don't you know why?"

“Why did you come yesterday Sunoo?you said... " Sunoo cut him off.

“ I love you Sunghoon " Sunghoon just stands there looking at Sunoo.

“that's why I came" Sunoo continued.

“ Why now Sunoo?" Sunghoon asked cupping Sunoo's face.

“ Not now, always,and  forever I love you Sunghoon. You know that"

“ do you know what forever means? Sunghoon asked.  What ever happens,without a doubt, even if we fight, without ego,even with cryings... "

“to the last and beyond that. And whatever happens. That's the meaning. I know that. That's why I love you Sunghoon"

“ it's my mistake only. I'm sorry okay" Sunoo sobbed between the conversation
“ Not 6 months before, for the everytime we fought at school at college or anytime, not even a single day I lost my love for you Sunghoon. I loved you each and every day"

Sunghoon suddenly pulled Sunoo's face closer to him and kissed him tenderly.

“ don't you have anything to say to me?" Sunoo asked breaking the kiss.

“ I have" Sumhoon said looking through his eyes.

“ then tell"

“ I'll tell like this"

Sunghoon again pulled Sunoo for another passionate kiss.

“ Sunoo, if we had done this when we were 8 it could be wrong" Sunghoon said and Sunoo laughed at it. “ Not even at school" Sunghoon again said earning a laugh from Sunoo again.

“Yesterday i said I learnt two things from you right? One is singing and do you know what's the other one?"

“What is it?"

Without saying a word Sunoo pulled Sunghoon again for another kiss.

The End💙💙