Y/N

Fury on the phone had told me to tell them just the basic, not everything. I had already did this mistake 1 years ago.

Y/N- So... My name is Y/n Fury since 8 years. 3 years before the blip because I was out too and 1 year after. I lived in France but I had to come here for my security. I came to the S.H.I.E.L.D because I knew they will help me.
Fury had find this place for me to live in because I'm not an agent of the S.H.IE.L.D I just know Maria, Coulson and... Natasha. That's the only persons I can talk to.

SAM- And for the 10 guards outside?
BUCKY- Why are you special?

I look at Fury, not knowing if I could explain.

Y/N- I have some skills Natasha teached me...

BUCKY- You can't beat 10 guards in 2 minutes even with really good skills. Why are you special?!

Y/N- Sorry if I am a better fighter than you Barnes!

He jumps of his chair.
Now, he's just infront of me.
Not flinching I stare at his eyes. Those icy eyes like I've never seen before.

SAM- Bucky...

Fury stay still, seeing what will happen next.
Bucky step back until he take his chair and threw it at me.
I use my air power to push it far from me. But I knew afterwards what I just did.

FURY- Shit...

BUCKY- I knew it! See Sam! Better fighter hm?

A cold tear run on my cheek. I messed up like always. But my Dad sent them here I know it because my guardian birds didn't see them not a coincidence.

Y/N- You wanna know?! Hm? I'm a fucking Godess okay! One of the 5 children of God and Mother Nature, one of the 4 element, Godess of Air Animals and Desir. What am I Fucking doing here?! I fell! I became half human! I loose a part of my powers! My big brother try to kill me because he wants to be the only god on earth! Selfish? Yes!

I look at their confused face and Fury had disapeared, great...

SAM- Whoa okay I didn't expect that... Sorry...

Y/N-You can stay here for the night.
Goodnight.

I didn't go to bed.
I went outside on the hill, with the view on the stars for thinking about what just happen.