Violet like you

*IN THE TRAINING ZONE*

FURY- here is it.

Bucky and Sam has came just after us and said nothing.

FURY- Violet like you.
You have holsters for guns and knifes if you do not have all your energy for use your powers. All the costume is contain in a patch on your boots.
You press it and the suit go on your body, plus you have phosphorescent energy in your corset that give you, in theory, energy back and help you for your Air Power.

Y/N- And for the animals problem?

Fury-We create a new prototype of intercoms that is connected directly to your brain.
Want to try it?

Y/N- of course I want to!!

I put the boots on and press the patch. The suit catch all the forms of my body. I take a gun and a knife and put them in their holsters, now I have to test it.

Fury exit the training zone and went on the observatory

*AT THE OBSERVATION ZONE*

He came in and don't looked at Sam

SAM- She will die...

FURY-Unfortunatly...

SAM- She said it was her destiny? What does she mean?

FURY-Her brother when he came on earth create a pact with his uncle and together they had a plan of taking God place, but they still not powerful enough they need more. Y/N is a problem because they are scared of her but we don’t really know why. Her father don't tell her,he says that he don't want to interfere.

SAM- We can't stop this?

Fury- We don't know but she is not powerful enough for defeat a man who have access to all his powers and more, so...

*DURING THIS TIME*
*IN THE TRAINING ZONE*

BUCKY- Looking great.

Y/N- Thanks but I don't want to do a parade, I want to fight. So let's see what it gives.

BUCKY- You want to fight with me again?

Y/N- you're already scared of me?

BUCKY- Ready to lose?

Y/N-...

Oh my ...what's happening to me... A big tension went through my body... I feel super weird when he did that thing like I loose the perception of time and space.
It's like when you do the "dirty" but..
Oh No! No! No! No! No! It's not possible! I can't fall in love! Stop what you're doing right now, stupid heart.

BUCKY- Y/n?

Y/N- Yeah sorry let's go.

We start fighting and all the things Fury said worked.
I don't go to hard on the old man because I wanted to try everything, so I needed him.

BUCKY- So God exist?

Y/N- Yes

BUCKY- So you're from wich religion? catholicism?

Y/N- I'm atheist

BUCKY- What!? But you know God, you are his daugther, I mean you know the TRUTH!

Y/N- All I have to said it's that every big beliefs like Allah, Jesus or even YHWH are good they are in the good way. The only problem is that you are human and you add things that my father didn't need. All he wants is that human live they're life and didn't do bad things for not going to "hell".
That why I'm atheist, I believe on my God and my own life.

BUCKY- Why he didn't help me?

Y/N- what do you mean?

BUCKY- When I was at HYDRA, I prayed for help. Why he didn't?

Y/N- you, Humain, ask for my father almost 8 times in a weeks even more for some religion. A human wish is renewed every 3 months. So, he realizes just one of the thousand wish that you asked when he can.
I'm sorry for what happen to you..

BUCKY- It’s okay.