The city

*2 HOURS LATER*

One hour ago bucky came back for packing his stuff and had didn't talk to Sam.
I packed my stuff and tried to not over thinking. I know that Fury will be angry that I left the base.
I don't really know the city, 4 years in captivity in the forest, plus 5 years disappeared had create a big hole about what the city is.

SAM- are you ready?

Y/N- Yeah I think.

We walk for the door when Bucky stand again in front of me and block the access to the door.

Y/N- Standing like this become an habits. But if you're coming for apologize again then great.

BUCKY-No I want to see if you are a weight for us or not. And see to who I will have to entrust my life .

Y/n- So you want to fight against me? Like, right know?

BUCKY- Yes you have a problem with that? You know that they will not wait for you to be prepared. Oh! Yes I forgot, you need to do your muscles heating!

He smirked.

I open the door with my air power and kick him in the stomach.
Because, yes! I don't want to ruin my house.

*OUTSIDE*

We started to fight, I knew why he did that and that was understable. Sam stays not too far for see the fight and coming if anything went wrong.

All the blows that Bucky gave me was powerful, luckily I received them very little.
By cushioning his blows, thanks to the compression of the air or by dodging them for some.
I give him some special Natasha's kicks and I began to wanted all of this to finish. I decide to use my other power: the shapeshifting.

^(symbole of shapeshifting)^

He throw me a punch but ^mouse^

I change myself. He stay in shocked and try to searched for me so I pass under his legs ^human^ and kick his butt.
Sam was shocked to see what I did. Bucky turn around to see an elephant behind him.

I take him with my tromp and like the hulk I smash it on the floor

^Human^ I take my bag and went besides Sam. Bucky stay on the floor and said that we can go now.

Y/N- Where do we go by the way?

SAM- To the S.H.I.E.L.D

Y/N- WHAT?! Why?

SAM- You need a suit and Stark is not here anymore so...

Y/N- Shit, okay.
And how do we get there?

SAM-With your car

Y/N- I don't have one.

SAM- How is that possible?!

Y/N- I can fly, swim, walk and run Why do I need a car? Plus, I didn't have to go outside the wood so.

SAM- Great. What do we do?

Y/N-I know where the city is. We can stole a car there. But you have to fly because it's to long for walk.

BUCKY- how long running?

Y/N-I will carry you.

Bucky- No you wont.

Y/N- Barnes stop now being dramatic okay, I will change into a horse and we will galloped to the city. We can get there in one hour.

Bucky- Fuck... Okay, fine!

We did it and arrived to the city where I come to a halt and Bucky flies over my neck and crashes to the ground

^human^ I look at the city with fear and excitement it was not a big city though but it still have people, market, cars...
Bucky wanted to yell at me for made him fall but he sees my stare on the city and grabs my hand for us to search a car.
When I step in the city I remembered that I need a cover, always...
So I grab a collar and a leash and put them in Bucky's hand. Goes behind a tree and ^dog^

 Goes behind a tree and ^dog^