part 3

Hello once again😀😀so here i am presenting the 3 part hope u like it .and plz plz vote and do comment 🙂and ignore the typing mistakes

So lets start,

Screen shifts to hospital where preeta was lying on the bed and doctors were treatimg her.
Soon all luthras came there .
As soon as doctor came out karan rushed to her.
Karan(worriedly):doctor preeta kaisi hai hai use kuch huwa nai na wo thk ho gayi na .boliye na thk ho gayi na.arey ap kuch bol kyu nai rai
Doctor:mr.luthra calm down.apki wife ka blood boht loss ho chuka hai and agar time pe blood nai mila to hum kuch nai kar sakte.
Karan:konsa blood group
Doctor:a+
Shrishti:doctor mera A+hai ap mera le lijiye
Doctor:ok chaliye hamare sath
Karan was standing numb there looking and preeta from the door with tears in his eyes.rishab came there and consoled him and hugged him

Rishab:karan calm down kuch nai hoga preetaji ko she will be alright wo boht strong hai.calm down
.
Karan(sobbing):bhai ye sab meri wajah se huwa hai (broke the hug) agar agar use kuch ho gaya to mai marr jawu ga .Bhai maine us ke sath itna galat kia aur aaj usme meri jaan bachane ke liye ye sab kia .agar use kuch ho gaya to mai kya karu ga rishab.

Rishab:karan tuje strong rehna hoga preeta ji ke liye.tu kamzor padd jaye ga to kaise chale ga.U will have to stay strong.
Karan just nodded with tears in his eyes.
Soon the doctor injected blood in preeta and started treating her.mari -hui-aah was happy but sherlyn was tensed for his punnu baby😶🙄
After an hour the doctors came out of the OT .Karan rushed to them.
Karan(cryingly):doctor ab kaisi hai meri preeta ab to blood bhi mil gaya na ab thk hai na wo kahiye na dr.
Doctor:dekhiye mr.luthra unka boht blood loss huwa tha humne blood to de dia but agar unhe 2 ganto mai hosh nai aya to unki jaan ko khatra ho sakta hai yahn tak ki wo coma mai bhi ja sakti hai. Aap chahe to unse mil sakti hai.(and she left).
Karan was standing numb there.he looked at the OT door and gathering some courage went inside .he was having tears in his eyes seeing his babydoll lifelessly lying on the bed.he went to her and sat on the tool which was kept  on the side of the bed.he held her hand in between in palms and started crying .
Karan(cryingly):b..babydoll .utho na ab boht time ho gaya .uth bhi jawo apne bajarbattu ko aisi saza dogi tum .han utho na preeta chalo get up babydoll .dekho ab muje boht d...dar lag ra hai preeta hey preeta uth bhi jawo .tum apne bajarbattu ko chod ke nai jaa sakti.tum nai utho gi to muje us chipkali mahira se kon bachaye ga.utho na preetaa. Tum nai jaa sakti muje chodke tume wapas ana hoga mere liye mere pyaar ke liye.I love u babydoll plz band karo ye sab aur utho .I LOVE U PREETA plz uth jao .preeta moved her finger and karan noticed she slowly opened her eyes.and slowly said.
Preeta(weakly):karan.
Karan looked up to her and found her concious and pulled her into a tight hug but carefully.she huged him back
Karan:muje pata tha that u will. not leave me i knew it babydoll .
Mai abhi doctor ko bulata hun.everyone was seeing them from outside.he went outside and informed everyone and the doctor about preeta .doctors checked preeta and said that she is out of danger now they shifted her to the ward ..and told them that she is weak  so she told them to take proper care of her.
Now everyone came to meet preeta talked to her and left outside now only karan and preeta were in the ward.he sat beside her.and kissed her forehead.and looked into her eyes.
Karan(with teary eyes):i am sorry preeta maine tumare saath boht galat kia boht galat. M so sorry mai gusse mai pagal ho gaya tha kuch samj nai aa ra tha log muje tumare khilaf manuplate karne laga aur mai manuplate ho gaya.mai tume deserve hi nai karta babydoll(preeta was looking at him with tears while karan was looking down)ho sake to muje maaf kardo aur muje kabhi chodke mat jana tum nai janti ki jab tum nai hoti ho to mera kya haal hota hai(looked into her eyes) tum mere dil ki dhadkan ho tumare bina mera dil nai dhadakta babydoll.u are my everything preeta U ARE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE i love u preeta i love u so much.plz muje kabhi chod ke mat jana mai mar..before he could complete preeta kissed him he was shocked but then started responding the kiss turned into a deep passionate kiss.soon they broke  preeta looked at him and joined her forehead with his and said
Preeta:i love u too bajarbattu.i love u too.
Saying this she hugged him tightly.he hugged her back.
Preeta(while hugging him): mai janti hun tumne jo kia wo sahi nai tha par ab tum guilty feel kar re ho aur mai karu bhu kya aone bajarbattu se zyada der naraz nai reh sakti na.(karan chuckled).
She broke the hug.and said.
Preeta(cutely):lekin karele aisa agar aur huwa na to mai chodu gi nai tume.
Karan(smirkingly):yahi tk mai chata hun mrs .luthra ki aap muje kabhi na chode.
Preeta lightly hit him and laughed.and he again hugged her and said.
Karan:i love u bajarbatti
Preeta:i love more bajarbattu.

Screen froze.

Ho gaya complete vote kar dena amd thnks for 200+views.Thankyou so much.

Agla part maybe kal de du.
Precap:karan to insult mari-hui-aah