part 15

Hello everyone.so as u all completed the target of 16 votes so here i am with the 15th part.

Comment karke batana kaisa laga.

.

.pata hi hai apko

.

Pehle vote kardo😶🙂💔
Plzz

Now lets start.
Preeran were shown sleeping cutely cuddling into each other.karan woke up due to sunrays which were falling on his face and saw his girl sleeping cutely.he kissed her forehead
Karan(softly):i love u.😚😚😚
He went to the washroom and got fresh he came out and saw that preeta was getting ready in front of the mirror.
He went towards her backhugged her and kissed her shoulder.she looked at him from mirror.
Karan:(smilingly)good morning my girl.
Preeta(smilingly):good morning my love.
Karan:tum kaha pe fresh hui
Preeta:wo mai already late ho gai thi to dekhe ki tum the washroom mai to mai doosre room ke washroom mai ready ho gai.
Karan:okay.(still backhugging her)
Preeta:karan
Karan;hmm
Preeta:mera dil boht ghabra ra hai aisa lag ra hai ki kuch bura hone wala hai.
Karan:kuch nai hogaa mai hamesha tumare saath hun.kuch bhi ho just remember one thing i love u and only u.
Preeta smiled.and said "i love u 2"

Soon both went downstairs and were having breakfast when karan noticed that she is lost in her lost and was gazing kanika😌.
Karan:preeta.
Preeta:......
Karan:babydoll
Preeta:........
Karan(shouts in her ear)mere hone wale bache hi maaaa!!
Everyone laughed.
Preeta came back to senses
Preeta:h..han han kya huwa
Karan:(suspisious)kaha khoi ho
Preeta:kahi bhi nai chalo khao khana.

Both had their dinner .
Sherlyn:karan mai soch rai thi ki mai reyaan(remember him rishlyn ka beta)ke liye kuch kapde lao rishab ji nai hai ghar pe aur drivers ki bhi chuti hai.to tum muje chod doge.wahi se agar preeta ko bhi baby ya apne liye kuch lena hoga to le legi.
Preeta:han karan ye sahi rahe ga
Karan:okay .chalte hai.
Soon they went to shopping.so guys now the shopping was done and they were leaving.sherlyn has already left for her mothers home along with reyan.now karan has parked the car on the other side of the road.
Karan:babydoll tum yahi ruko mai gadi lata hun
He went.while due to trafic on the other side he could not come easily to her.
Preeta:ek kam karti hun mai hi chali jatu hun.
She started to go suddenly a truck was about to hit her but someone saved her

She was revealed to be kanika.
Kanika:oh god preeta dyan kaha tha tumara.
Preeta was very scared and was trying to digest that waht just happened karan saw all this and was shocked to see her in such condition.

Preeta:hugged karan)karan mai itni la parwa kaise ho skti hun kaise agar aaj mere bache ko kuch ho jata aj 3 baar mere bache ki jan khatre mai aa gai mai bilkul achi maa nai hun karan.
Karan:aisa kuch nai hai .thanks kanika tune bacha lia
Kanika:isme thanks bolne ki bat hai kya jochu.chal ab ise ghar le.
Soon they went home but preeta was still scared by the incident.karan made her sleep and slept beside her kising her forehead.
Screen froze,
Ho gaya boht jaldi mai likha.
18 ya 17 votes ke baad doosra part.
Karo guess ki kya hone wala hai aage.
Stay tuned
NavjotKaur766Preeran20Shalini54KhushiSukhadiaDindin_writesSallyQuinn2Preeran_fanfiction
Precap:leap😂😂

Ignore the mistakes and comment and vote.