part 6

Hi guys.
So as i said that after 15 votes on the previous part I'll update so here I am with the 6th part.Hope u like it.
So lets start

Pehle vote kardo🙌

Now lets start,
Next morning preeta woke up and saw her cute husband sleeping hugging her.She remembered about last night and got shy.She kissed karans forehead due to which he woke up.
Preeta:(smilingly)good morning bajarbattu.
Karan(smilingly):good morning bajarbatti.both smile.
Preeta went to get ready after coming back from washroom.preeta sat near the dressing table.
Karan(confused):preeta tum itnaa jaldi kyu uthi ho
Preeta(chuckled):buddhu aaj karwachauth hai aur muje sargi bhi khani hai
Karan(shocked):aaaj karwachauth hai.preeta nodded .aa..ab muje bhi bhook lag rai hai mai bhi ajau neeche kuch khaa lunga wahi se
Preeta:ok aajao.lekin pehle fresh ho ke aoo .mai wait karti hun.
Soon karan also got ready.They were about to leave the room .when karan remembered something and pulled preeta towards him through her waist.
Preeta(shocked+nervous):y..ye k..kya kar re h..ho.
Karan(huskily):ROMANCE(tucked her hair behind the ear.)wo kya hai na aaj subah itni jaldi uthe ki mai apni morning kiss lena hi bhool gaya.chalo ab ek kiss do phirr neeche chale ge.
Preeta:(nervously)k.k..koi kiss nai mile gi  dekho mai sham ko kiss dun gi abhi mera mood nai hai.
Karan(pouted cutely):apne bajarbattu ko itna tadpawogi.ek karwachauth special kiss de do na.(preeta giggled.she cupped his face went closer to him and kissed him sofly.after sometime they broke.)
Preeeta:ho gaya chalo ab.
Karan:(smiling wideely)han chalo. They went downstairs holdimg each others hand and saw sherlyn arranging food on the dining table.
Sherlyn:(smilingly)preeta ao na baitho.
Preeta:arey tum bbi baitho tum nai khawo gi sargi.
(Guys lemme tell u that in this ff sherlyn has already revealed her pregnancy and all the people know that prithvi is the biological father of her child but they accepted her child.And sherlyn is now a possitive character)
Sherlyn:mai to pregnant hu na to vrat nai rakh sakti.
Preeta :o haan.thk hai koi nai.
Soon all of them had sargi .
Kritika:mom mere friend india wapas aa rai hai keh rai thi ki wo uske ghar mai koi nai hai to. Maine socha ki  mai use yahn bulao.To agar app ko koi problem na ho to mai use bulalu.
Kareena:kyu nai beta bulalo.all smiled.
Kareena :preeta(she looked at her)beta mujè maaf kardo maine tume galat samja tume itna kuch bura bala kaha.Paiso ke gamad mai mai pagal ho gai thi.Kon acha
Hai aur kon bura kuch samaj hi nai ata tha ho sake to muje maaf kardo.
Preeta:koi nai bua ab mai purani yade yad nai kar na chahti ab hum sab  ek nayi shuruwat kare ge.soon flipper dadi😂also said sorry and all aur hamari mahaan preeta ne maaf kar dia(honestly mai inhe thoda aur tadpana chahti thi but mere dimag mai ek doosra track hai😉.)
Now the whole day the fast went good it was now almost 6:00 pm in the evening when preeta was in her room arranging clothes in her closet and karan was working on his laptop.but preeta started feeling dizzy(vrat ki wajah se hai wo wala mat samjna😂)she held the table for support karan saw this
Karan(concerned):preeta kya huwa tum ajao yahn bed pe leto.(made her lay on the b
ed)bas boht kam kar lia tumne ab tum sojao thodi der(she was about to interrupt)no kuch nai kaho gi ek to tumara vrat hai upar se subah se khadi ho kitni ziddi hona tum ek to.... he was continously blaberring when preeta got irritated and pulled him into a deep kiss.Karan was initially shocked but started  responding(muje nai pata vrat mai kiss kar sakte hai ya nai but mere ff mai kar sakte hai😛😛😂😂😌😌)soon they broke
Preeta:kitni bak bak karte ho vrat ki wajah se chakar aa jate hai .aur ek to muje chakar aa re the aur tum muje dant re ho jao mai nai kar rai tumse baat (turned her face to the other side a cute pout.karan chuckled .he cutely held his ears and said)
Karan:(cutely)sorryyyy.babyboll sorrry na(she was him through the corner of her eye.she melted at his cuteness and giggled.)
Preeta:acha acha ab aisi bholi si shakal mat banao.kia maaf tumhe.both smiled.
Karan:(cutely)I LOVE U
Preeta hugged him keeping her head on his chest.I love u more and then kissed his chest.
Now it everyone doing some rituals so chand ane se pehle karte hai in the hall when suddenly someone entered .the dia kept in the mandir blew away matlab bhuj gaya .as soon as she entered.😂😂.but no one noticed suddenly kritika's eyes fell on her and she shouted
Kritika:riyaaaa (she went to her and tightly hugged her while she hugged her back.)
So she was revealed to be

.
.
.
.

Riya kapoor

Riya kapoor.kritika's friend and a very successful bussiness women.
Negative character😂😂 .

She greeted everyone and some girls saw them moon and informed everyone about it.
At terrace.preeta ne sab kuch kia.jo wo dekhte hai chand kk phir karan ko phir karan ne preeta ko boht pyaar se khilaya.then preeta also took a sweet and fed karan.
Preeta:tume kya laga muje nai pata tumne vrat rakha hai
Karan got shocked but them smiled.
Karan:ab meri babydoll buki rahe wo bhi mere liye to mai kaise kuch kha sakta hai.they both hugged each while riya saw this and fisted her hand.
Riya:(in mind)karlo jitna pyaar karna hai kuch dino mai ye sara pyaar mai khatam kar dungi.

Now wo sab puja and all huwa guests nikle ab dinung table pe sab ghar ke log aur riya hai.
Rishab:riya ap to boht famous bussiness women hai na(she nodded)lagta hai ap apne kaam ko leke boht determined hai.
Riya(eyeing on preeran):ji boht zyada jo muje chaiye hota hai mai leke rehti hun.
While preeta felt her gaZe very strange.ab dinner bhi ho gaya ab sab apne room mai hai.
Preeran room
Karan was taking shower when something strikes in his mind.he smirks.
Karan:babydoll mai towel lana bhool gaya dedo plz
Preeta:okay ek minute.
Preeta was going towards the washroom door.
Preeta:ye lo.
Karan toom the towel and pulled preeta inside making her shock.
Preeta:(shocked )ye kya kar re ho.
Karan:pyar.mera matlab hai ki bajat kar ra hu pani ki ab iske bad tume bhi shower lena tha to mene socha ki ek sath lele.
Preeta widened her eyes.
Preeta:what!tum pa...
But karan kept his finger on her lips
Karan(huskily):shh.just feel it baby doll.(he turned on the shower and started kissing her she also started to respond.the broke aftersometime .preeta was blushing v.hard.karan kissed her cheek then nose then forehead and then started giving wet kisses on her neck and then her cleavage area.preeta couldnt control now so she switched their position and pinned him tk the wall.While karan was shocked by this side of her.she started giving love bites on his neck and started kissing his chest and then bite his earlobe while he groaned then now that  was enough for karan .he pulled her into a passionate kiss..they continued there romance and after a hot bath.they slept in each others embrace..
Screen froze.

Ho gaya kaisa laga comment kar ke batana .aur what do u guys think ki ria kyu ayi hai luthra house mai comment mai batana.and plz vote bhi kar dena.
Ignore the typing mistakes.
No precap,