Escape

-Zoe-
I jumped out of the shower and dried myself. I went to my room and put on my oversized unicorn shirt and some sweatpants.

I wonder where harry is. The house is so quiet it seems like he went away.

I quickly tucked myself up into bed and slept through the night.

~Next Morning~
-Zoe-
I got up and fixed my bed. My face still hurts from Harry's punch.

I was surprised by what I saw when I went downstairs.

"Oh Zoe! You woke up! I'm cooking breakfast for both of us! Bacon and eggs as usual. Do you want yours with toast?" Harry said.

"Sure, I guess..." I replied with a sad tone.

"Look Zoe, I'm really sorry if I've been a jerk these past few months. I'm trying to make it up to you!

"What the hell is wrong with you? Do you honestly think that one breakfast is going to change what you did to me!?" I replied angrily.

"Why do always have to make everything so f*cking complicated!?" Harry shouted.

"Complicated?! You're the little piece of shit that abused me for months and I am the one who is complicated!? YOU ARE A SICK MAN! A SICK MAN THAT I NEED TO LEAVE!" I replied with all my anger.

I ran back upstairs heading to the bedroom. Tears started flowing down my face. I reached the room and and locked the door.

"COME BACK HERE OR I'LL HIT YOU!" Harry exclaimed.

I didn't care what Harry said. I texted Louise to come pick me up as soon as possible. I looked for my luggage and started packing my clothes. I opened the last drawer and saw a small black box...