Introduction - story description and operational stuff-

Hey everyone... anyone... ok to be fair I could be talking to no one but whatever this is fun to write.

basically this is a Dnf story but it has an actual plot and stuff. Not that others don't but I mean its not just fluff there's more of a storyline and stuff. Hopefully I can make you a bit emotional hehe.

It is heavily inspired by like every dystopian fiction I've read such as Divergent and Maze runner so you may notice many differences but i tried to make sure I wasn't just copying them lmao.

This story involves alot of the dreamsmp characters (note Karl is called Jacob in the beginning you will see why) including: Nick (sapnap), Jacob (Karl), Floris (fundy), Cal (callahan), Alex (quackity), Daryll (badBoyHalo), Thomas (Tommy), Toby (Tubbo), Will (Wilbur), Zac (skeppy), Dave (technoblade), Phil (philza), Mark (Ranboo), Niki (niachu), Cara (captain Puffy)

And of course George and Clay (Dream)

You will notice real names or even some fake names are used for characters but it will makes sense once you read on.

Please note that this is just fiction and I have tried to keep it authentic to their dream smp characters rather than real life in order to not ship the real people and avoid anyone getting uncomfortable.

Please comment criticism and ideas you may have and I'll try and include them.

ok I'll shut up now and begin writing lol.