4/28/2021

1st and 2nd period: It was fine. Boring but fine.

3rd period: OH MY GOSHHHH!! I love history but this is literally the worst period EVER. I'm literally going to scream. We had to do breakout room stations. And will be doing it tomorrow also. I'd rather just do it all alone anyways. First off the stations were stupid anyway. Second we had to work in a group and ughh. I'm sick of doing everything on my computer and teachers trying to think its savvy when it's way more work. AND NOBODY FCKIN TALKS SO...SOMEBODY HAS TO DO ALL THE WORK!! I'm not friends with anyone on here anyways and would rather be at school with my friends and OH MY GOSH!! I turned off my camera, had a breakdown, and started fcking crying. Was doing my work with tears. That's always fun. I'm just so sick and tired of this now.

Lunch: I had butter noodles

5th period: assignment. wished i could've gotten off since we weren't in groups or anything. had to be on camera and not cry.

6th period: It hasn't even started and I already know I'm going to fcking HATE it. Update: not that worst. Not as bad as history. Still didn't want to do anything but........

8th period: SEL. Boring as sh!t. 

As always, thank you for taking the time to be here and to read this crazy adventure of mine. If you would like, please create your own so we can support each other. If you do put your @ in the comments. Don't forget that you are not alone. And if you need help the Suicide Prevention Number is 1-800-273-8255. Thank you so much, I love you and I hope you have a good day! <3.