Chapter Four: The Plan

Yes! After adding her as friend, and her adding me back, I have enough information about her, or did I? I had her name, her birthday, her school, her … wait… THAT’S IT!?! Yup, that’s it. Her Facebook profile is missing a lot of information, probably a smart move in order for stalkers not to stalk her, or for people writing a book about her and in that book they suddenly find her profile, the add her, and she adds them back, and then the writer says all the information about her in the book, in order for more people to know about her, and put her whole private life in danger… but I guess that will never happen.

        Due to the lack of information on her account, I needed to somehow get with her without stalking, because I don’t want to look and feel weird. I then came out with a plan. Not really the best plan, but it’s a plan alright!?! Anyways, the plan comes in six parts/steps, and coincidentally; the steps also increase in difficulty, difficulty meaning that it’s harder/somehow embarrassing to do than the previous step. Now going to the 6-step plan.

1st Step – The Starting Point (Difficulty – 1.5/10): Start a normal conversation with her, speak to her like a normal person. Create a normal friendship with her. Become a real life friend, not just some dude who added her off the internet.

2nd Step – The Dating Phase (Difficulty – 4/10): Go to places with her, plan out days when we should meet and chat in real life. (Trust me, it’s not as easy as you think. Seeing my friends doing it with their crushes, (since I am the third wheel) just asking them if they want to meet is hard, now going on the actual places.

3rd Step – The Mini-Proposal (Difficulty – 7.5/10 *yup, we just went to 7*): This step will contain only one sentence: “Will you be my girlfriend?”

4th Step – The Loyalty Phase (Difficulty – 9.5/10): Considering she said yes in the previous step, this will be one of the longest steps since this involves a lot of talk, love, respect, and loyalty to her. This is the trickiest, but yet, very satisfying phase in this whole plan. Of course if she said no, the respect for a woman never leaves the mind.

5th Step – The Proposal (Difficulty – 11/10): This step contains the most popular hardest question to ask and answer: “Will you marry me?”

6th Step – The Final One and Only (Difficulty – Over 9000!!! *not really*): If she said yes, then my focus for respect, love, and loyalty will be with her, and only with her. Until death do us part.

            It is always hard for me to do any of these because I always fear failure, I am always afraid that she might ignore me or deny what I do. Although I am not sure if that’s the case, just knowing that it can happen is making me feel scared. I have always been afraid of people saying the word no for some reason. Obviously, these steps will only take place it she said yes on Steps 3 and 5.

            Most of you may say that I’m thinking things to quick, but maybe it’s because I am. Of course these things aren’t going to happen in an instant/ in a few weeks/ months, each step might take a couple of years. (Excluding the third and fifth step, if even I reach there) So basically, this book might reach until the year 2030 or 2035, I’m not even kidding. I bet I’ll have this book cut in two parts, that is, of course, I ever reach a point in my life where I have to make new parts in this book (A.K.A. if she says yes).