(Supposedly Chapter 6) Chapter X: Dear Saya

This chapter will just show you how much I'm in love with Saya. Or maybe this is just an excuse for me to write a new chapter while I write chapter seven in school.

Dear Saya,

If you're reading this, it's too late, no not really. If you are reading this then you did 1 of 2 things: the first thing being that you just so happened to click on the link of this book that I usually share on my Facebook profile when I update the book, and the second thing being that I sent you a message on Facebook saying that I dedicated this book to you, which means this book is supposed to be finished or at least quite done since I don't want to send anyone anything that it barely complete or incomplete... unless maybe my teachers when it comes to final projects... but anyways. The main reason why I wrote this special chapter is because I want you to know how much (sorry if it's a bit cheesy) I love you. How much time I had to sacrifice just to write this book, how many sleepless nights I've had just thinking about you, and how much I spent on trying to buy ballpens every week. If you noticed, I have the word love italicized because the love may not last, meaning that if it just won't work, then it'll just be a like instead of a love, since if it won't work, this is where the saying "Walang forever." Goes, but this is what I say: "If it does work between us, then I will make it last forever. Now if you don't mind, I will now officially start this chapter whole-heartedly dedicated to me expressing my love for you.