😙💗Planning!💗😙

*skip to when everyone got up*
Sivaangis pov
Once everyone got up and drank we all had a chat. Pugazh Anne said we should all go for an outing before mani ka and ashwineyy go to Coimbatore. We planned to go to Goa and to book a small house there. We all agreed to start from here by 6. We are all traveling in rakshan annes car since pavi won't be joining us since she has to go to Kerala tmr evening... everyone was planning and I told them I'm going to get ready... I showered and changed to floral mini dress and paired it with mini flower earring... the. Everyone else got ready one by one... after some time sharath anne and rakshan Anne went outside to buy things for our trip while pugazh Anne went to drop pavi back home... rakshan Anne mani ka and me were talking and then we all got hungry we planned to order food from an nearby restaurant... mani ka went to pack along with ashwiney... rakshan Anne then went to pick up the food... I was packing mine and my brother clothes while waiting for everyone. Then I heard a knock... I open the door to reveal ashwineyy...

Sivu- come in ashwineyy

Ashwineyy- where is rakshan ma?

Sivu- went to pick food ashwineyy... u packedaa?

Ashwineyy- haan ma I finished mani is still packing and she got a call from brother in law..

Sivu- brother in law va? Omg therithinga ashwineyy

Ashwineyy- all cuz of u ma he said smiling at me...

Sivu- ashwineyy so when will u tell amma and appa

Ashwineyy- once I go to Coimbatore then I will tell ma he said but his face changed a bit stressed...

Sivu- ashwineyy are u ok?

Ashwineyy- why ma?

Sivu- u look stressed so tell me is everything ok?

Ashiwneyy- not really ma I'm a bit nervous to tell my parents I mean my mom will understand but my dad is a bit strict... I just hope everything will be ok and they will accept hussain Anne and this devil...

Sivu- don't worry ashwineyy think positive they will... I say as I held his hand...

Ashwineyy- he smiles and says as long as ur here ma...

I blush and he tightens our grip... he turns me around and we were both coming close when someone knocked the door... Ashwineyy groans quietly while I smile at him... it' was rakshan anne with food and slowly everyone else came too...once we all ate we were all talking and I went to help rakshan Anne clean the plates. It was 3 so we all decided to chill and just watch movies... right after everyone started packing...finally it was around 6 and we all planned to go walking... Pugazh Anne locked the door and we all went... after some time we all came back and then we were preparing dinner but hussain Anna and mani ka were in the balcony togther... we didn't wanna disturb them so we were all just doing it... I was trying to prepare panner butter but I was still clueless from the YouTube video I asked rakshan anne and he wasn't sure so I asked ashwineyy then he helped me... He was telling me instructions to but I got lost in his eyes thinking... wow how can he be smart,handsome and can cook at the same time... but he interrupted my thoughts by...

Ashwineyy- ma hello?....

Sivu- heheh ya ya ashwineyy I understand

Ashwineyy- oii kd fellow were u actually listening?

Sivu- ya ofc ashwineyy

Ashwineyy- then repeat...

Sivu- that uhh that uhh

Ashwineyy- that's what I thought come here and sit on this counter
I sat on the counter as told and he was just doing the panner butter...

Sivu- ayoo ashiwneyy tell me na I will help...

Ashwineyy- ayoo madam no problem I will manage...
Me and ashwineyy were giggling and chatting for a few mins... finally we finished well he did and we both placed everything on the table and ate... we all got ready for bed and slept early so we could wake up early...

A/n note
I hope u guys enjoyed this chapter😄💗✨
As promised next chapters will be lots of kulukulu moments😉💗✨
Ty for the lovely comments everyday makes me look forward to reply always😘💗✨
Plz keep supporting and reading😁💗✨