🤨💗Invite?💗🤨

Ashwins POV
Me and mani were playing around in the kitchen...my phone started going off... I checked to see my dad calling me... I answered the phone and he said they fixed the engagement date it will be in April 9th... and the marriage will be April 22nd... Me and mani looked at each other and smiled... finally my dad said he will start inviting our family and friends. I hung up the call and mani was really excited she started calling our friends and I did too and we told them the date. We also told them to stay till the wedding...they all agreed and we planned to go there a week before the engagement...

Akshays pov
I was with my friends at the soccer court and we were all playing hen I got a call from my mom asking me to come home... I bid bye to my friends and went on my bike back home... once I reached their I went inside and refreshed my mom came to my room and said...
Amma- akshu u know my  friend Lakshmi she called and said they have fixed her daughter mani a marriage... her engagement will be this April 9th and they want us to  e their shall we go?

Akshay- but idk them won't it be awkward?

Amma- i am also coming with u akshu so it won't ...

Akshay- fine ma...

Sivaangi POV
Ashwineyy and mani ka called us and told us the dates for the engagement and marriage... they also told us to stay till the marriage in Coimbatore we all agreed...after some time I went to terrace to get all the dried clothes... when I felt a hand wrap around my shoulder... I turn around to see ashwineyy...

Ashwineyy- Is madam busy?
I chuckled

Sivu- no ashwineyy I just came to get our clothes... what are u doing here?

Ashwineyy- I had a call ma so I came to attend here...

Sivu- ohhhh ok

Ashwineyy- what are u doing here?

Sivu- I came to get our dried clothes ashwineyy
I took all the clothes and I turned behind me to see no one... I got confused and was searching ashiwneyy when someone started tickling me... it was ashiwneyy... I was trying my best to run away from ashwineyy playfully but he caught me... when he caught me he put a string of hair behind my ear... we both locked eyes but we broke it since I heard rakshan anna calling my name... I quickly got out of ashwineyys grip and went back home leaving ashiwneyy who had an disappointed face...

Ashwineyys pov
I showered and changed into black joggers with a black tee. I was watching tv along with mani... I got a call I tried attending it but there was no signal so I went to the terrace to talk... I was talking for some time when I saw a familiar figure coming to the terrace... it was my angel... I finished up the call quickly and went to my angel... I wrapped my hand around her shoulder and she turned... she noticed me and as usual we had a convo. Then she turned back to get clothes from the hanging rod... once she did I hid behind the other drying clothes and she turned around. She noticed I wasn't there and was searching for me... I quietly went behind her and started tickling her... she started running away from me but I caught her... We both were in a hugging position and I couldn't stop staring at her... this lighting on her is turning me on... I put a string of hair behind her ears... we both locked eyes but just as we were getting closer we heard rakshans voice... she quickly got out my hold and ran away leave me with disappointment... I turned around and was just looking outside to change my mood when I felt someone kiss my cheek...

Sivu- srry ashiwneyy she said with her innocent look...
I pat my head and was smiling to myself... did my angel just kiss me?

Sivaangis pov
I went inside the house when rakshan Anne asked me why I took long... I responded saying I couldn't find some clothes... somehow he believed it and nodded... I quickly went to my room... when I closed the door I couldn't help but smile... wow I really kissed him🙈💗✨... while I was blushing pugazh anna called me for dinner I went and had dinner with my brothers and came back to my room... I couldn't stop thinking abt tdy... I slept happily...

A/n note
Kulukulu venpani pola🤩💗✨
Omg did y'all see sivus story yesterday ahh I'm still blushing🙈💗✨
Tysm for 1k votes😄💗✨
Plz keep supporting and reading😊💗✨