😃💗Home!💗😃

Sivaangis pov
We all got in the car and chatted abt the trip it was really fun but it went by so fast... but so many things happened... my bond with ashwineyy is growing... we all became more close due to this trip... and more than that I had such a good time... but now we are all going back home and separating... I stopped thinking and chatted with sharath na for some time. Ashwineyy smiled at me and held my hand I gripped it and for some reason I kept getting these feelings in my stomach... almost like something flying inside.... butterflies🦋... my thought was scattered when ashwineyy start speaking...

Ashwineyy- guys me and mani are going to Coimbatore in 2 days

Rakshan- machan already aa?

Ashwineyy- no da the thing is amma already started looking for grooms... so the sooner I open abt mani and hussain na they will stop looking for grooms for mani...

Pugazh- ya makes sense mapillai don't worry

Sharath- partner how many days are u planning to be there da?

Ashwineyy- don't know yet partner Im going to be there till they agree to mani and hussain na marriage

Hussain- thambi then I think I should also go home... since it's only right to open up to my parents...

Mani- ya chotti u also go then only it will be right

Ashwineyy- haan na u also go

Sivu- ya ya and don't worry both amma and appa will agree so don't be tensed

Rakshan- ya so then hussain and mani will get married first in the group so who's next?
For some reason when he said that me and ashwineyy both looked at each blushed and looked down...
Hussain- haan then 2nd it will sivu right

Rakshan- mani ur right my thangam is growing up... I think it will be better to start looking grooms for her too

Pugazh- deiii papa is still little pooo da
For some reason the thought of getting married to someone else scared me and that time I realized I haven't opened up to my brothers yet... I shook the thought and just smiled...

Sharath- deiii after everyone gets married no one should forget abt me
We all chuckled and continued chatting for some more time... finally after a few hours we all reached back home... we all bid bye to each other and went to our house... I went to my room and fell on my bed... I unpacked my stuff and organized it once I was done I went to find my brothers and they were making dinner... I helped my brothers and then we all ate finally it was late so we all went to our rooms. I went to brush my teeth and then I heard a notif from my phone.. I saw a notif from ashwineyy I quickly checked and saw...

Ashwineyy- ma me and mani are going to Coimbatore tmr night... just now booked the tickets. I will be back once everything is complete

Sivu- ayy super ashwineyy!

Ashwineyy- thx ma I hope everything goes well

Sivu- don't worry everything will be fine... think positive ashwineyy😄

Ashwineyy- ok madam

Sivu- ayy ashwineyy but u will miss me right?

Ashwineyy- ya I will miss everyone but it's only for some time ma

Sivu- ayy ashwineyy but will u miss me?

Ashwineyy- ma I'm getting a bit sleepy I will txt u tmr morning ok good night

Sivu- pooo ashwineyy
He had me on read and I slapped my forehead lightly... ik he misses me he is just tooo shy hehehehe... in that thought I slept....

Ashwins pov
We all reached home from goa. Me and the devil bid our byes and left to our home... I went to my room and unpacked... I then remembered to book tickets for me and this devil to Coimbatore... I'm a bit nervous abt how my parents will react but still it's my responsibility to open up to our parents... I booked the tickets and called hussain na and rakshan to know that I will be leaving tmr evening... I then texted my angel abt the travel and ofc she gave me a positive message that lifted my mood suddenly she asked if I would miss her... I wanted to tease her so I said I will miss everyone... she again asked me but I continued teasing her and said I was sleepy said poo ashwineyy... I smiled to her innocent reply and ofc I will miss her idk why she even asked💗(heheh that post) I smiled to myself and went to bed...

A/n note
Kulukulu venpani pola...☃️💗✨
Ty for ur positive comments they literally make my day😄💗✨
Love u all soo much😘💗✨
Plz keep supporting and reading😊💗✨