🥺💗Pasamalargal!💗🥺

Sivaangis pov
I woke up someone's gaze on me when I opened my eyes I saw ashwineyy looking at me with a big smile on my face. I chuckled at him and pulled him closer. We were both an inch away from each other faces. My breathing started to getting abnormal more and more. He smiled and was abt to kiss me when we both heard a knock...
He groaned and I smiled at him...

Ashwineyy-  Kalayanathu aprovuma?

I chuckled softly and went to open the door. I saw chechi standing there with our coffee out of the bloom she started chuckling at me lightly.. I didn't understand but she just gave our coffees and told us to get ready. I looked at ashwineyy confused and he pointed at the mirror...

When I looked at myself I saw my red sindoor messed up. My saree was a bit loose and my thalli was out. I chuckled at myself and realized why chechi laughed. I then felt hands wrap around my waist...

I saw ashwineyy and turned around towards him. He smiled and cupped my face. He kissed my forehead gently and we both touched foreheads. I brushed my nose on his and got out of the hold...

Sivu- Seri ashwineyy neenga poi refresh pannitu and kuluchitu va..

Ashwineyy- Ma aprom panlam ma..
He says pulling me closer to him. I pushed him of softly...

Sivu- yean chellam la.. ponga...
He groaned again like a little kid...

Ashwineyy- seri un chellam unakaga poguthu..
He says walking towards the bathroom I chuckled and made the bed. In some time he came from the bathroom all dressed and ready. I smiled and at him went to the bathroom...

I quickly refreshed and showered. I finished and was abt to change when I realized I Ayayo how my going to wear this... I tried my best to wrap it but still didn't work. Ashwineyy knocked on the door as I was taking too long..

Ashwineyy- pondatti yena aachu...

Sivu- ashwineyy saree keta theriyala ashwineyy...
I pouted...

Ashwineyy- avlo thana ma na let's help pandren va...
I quickly covered myself with a towel and opened the door. He smiled and started wrapping the saree around me. I was impressed how he knew to wear saree...

He was almost done and gave me the madipu to place in my inskirt. I smiled and placed it. Even though we are married he still didn't wanna touch me without my consent... evlo gentle a irrukaru I thought.

Once he finished I looked at myself in the mirror the saree looked fabulous. I thanked ashwineyy and he smiled...

I added golden jimikkis and did my hair

I added golden jimikkis and did my hair. I placed sandoor and was ready. Ashwineyy was on the bed on his phone...

Sivu- ashwineyy...
He looked around giving me his full attention. He came near and held my shoulders.