𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐊 [𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓]

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Word Count: 736

In which, y/n and finn get freaky

on a game of hide and seek

SMUT

aged up to 26 and 29

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

ㅤ                  ❀ ' SMUT WARNING ₊˚.༄ ೃ -

ㅤㅤㅤ ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

It only has been five days since y/n and finn were in lockdown, they didn't have covid but everything went to lockdown due to the virus getting worse. The couple has done everything from trying new recipes to playing old board games. They enjoyed the things they've been doing the past few days, but the couple wanted real fun.

Finn had this game idea, it's where one hide and one seeks, just like the normal game, but there's a five minute timer and who ever finds the other one the fastest before the timer ends, get to be the dominant one in bed.

Finn and y/n lived in a large house so it would be hard for the two to find each other. "Hey y/n/n, wanna play a game?" finn asked his wife as she was scrolling through youtube. "We already played every game to exist, what else is there to play with?" y/n asked as she looked at her husband who was leaning against the couch arms. "My wang." finn smirked. "I mean if you want to?" y/n smirked back. The two looked at each other then started laughing at each others comment.

After finn explains his game, he flipped a coin to see who'll hide first and who'll seek. Yn chose heads and finn was left with tails. Finn flipped the coin and it landed on tails which means he'll have to find y/n. "Mrs. y/n wolfhard, you have exactly five minutes to hide or else." finn smirked as his wife ran out of the living room to find a good hiding spot.

Y/n loved it when finn is dominant but she was determined to win this game and be the dominant one for once. She hid behind a pile of towels and laundry that were stuffed in a corner where you couldn't see her. Few minutes have passed and finn still hasn't found her wife, he checked everywhere to cabinets to under the bed, nothing. He went into their closet and noticed that the pile changed its positions. He immediately knew y/n was there and decided to prank her. "This place stinks!" finn said as he sprayed febreze throughout the room. Y/n wasn't the biggest fan of the smell so she immediately left the pile coughing.