𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝟐

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Word Count: 466

PART 2 OF 'DUMB AND IMMATURE'

angst

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

It has been exactly 5 months since finn left y/n. Y/n is still accepting the fact that her so-called 'love of her life' had left her. Finn on the other hand has never been better, he's been traveling, getting casted in movies, and being a free man. Y/n would see posts of how happier finn is and would always ask herself if finn did actually love her or not.

Y/n still kept up with mary, eric, and nick since they were like family to her. When they found out what happened, y/n wasn't the only one who was heartbroken. Even though she had her friends and family by her side, she was still lonely. She feels as if there's a missing piece to complete her puzzle. 

Y/n's friends would force her to go out and forget about her past relationship and move on. She took their advice and has been going out more. She slowly forgot about finn and is slowly healing from the pain. That is until she saw a specific post on her explore page that made her heart instantly shatter into a thousand pieces.

liked by stfan_123, user9189289, sillybaka, and 67,289 others

thatgirlblaise: my boyfriend has good guitar skills<3

tagged@finnwolfhardofficial

load 3,282 comments:

finnwolfhardoffcial: happy 4 months🤘❤️🤘

His comment made her heartbreak. "If they've been together for 4 months, and we've been only broken up for 5 months. So that means- oh" y/n cut herself off. She was in disbelief that he had moved on so fast. Y/n was furious at both of them, she was in pain, again.  Why would she be mad at the girl though? She didn't do anything, they got together when y/n and finn were broken up. She realized that she didn't have the right to be mad at the girl and can really only be mad towards finn.

Seeing that post made y/n realize that it's a sign that she needed to move on. He's happy, but with someone who isn't her. She was in so much pain that she didn't realize that almost half a year has passed and she hasn't been doing anything good for herself. She ignored the post, got up from her sofa, took a shower, and cleaned up her room. She has always wanted a new start and she's finally doing it. As she was cleaning her room, she thought 'maybe he did love you, but he wasn't in love with you'. Her thoughts made her tear up again but quickly realized that she shouldn't be sad that it's over, but be happy because it happened.

swaggiepaulson speaks !!

part 3??

ok i hate this sm.

it's cringey but eh