𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Word Count: 285

In which, you wear mike's shirt

Fluff!

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Mike just got home from the bike mechanics because his bike had a part that needs to be replaced and mike didn't know how to replace it by himself. "Hey mike! How's your bike?" his mom asked as she stowed away plates. "Uh-it's fine, i just have to bring it back tomorrow to have it rechecked." he said as he took off his shoes. "Ok, oh uhm y/n's upstairs by the way, she said you asked her to come over? I just told her to wait in your room." she said. "Ok thanks mom." he said as he bolted up the stairs and ran into his room.

Mike opened the door to his room and saw his girlfriend reading a book on his bed. Y/n bolted up to the sound of the door opening but soon calmed down as she saw her boyfriend. 

"Hi mike! Sorry I stayed in your room, your mom asked me to." she said as she stood up from the bed and walked towards mike. "Oh no it's fine my mom told me anyway- wait is that my shirt?" mike cut himself off as he noticed his girlfriend wearing his oversized t-shirt. "The one i'm wearing? ohhh you mean OUR shirt" y/n said as she emphasized the word 'our'. "No it's MY shi-eh you know what, it looks better on you anyway." mike said as he gave her a soft kiss on her lips. "Yeahhh i know, now come on let's cuddle!" she said as she tried to pull mike on to the bed. "Ok! ok! just wait woman!" he said as he giggled at his girlfriend's adorableness.

swaggiepaulson speaks !!

this one is cute even though it's rushed.