Chapter 5

*Secrets-Hailey knew that Calum liked her*

Haileys POV

After we recovered from the fight, life felt lighter. Now that he knew about my issue (and a half). I don't know when I'm going to tell him but it won't be today or tomorrow or next month, maybe even never. I don't know if I will ever tell him. I know that he saw my hip but it was okay since he had "Reservation For Hailey Thomas" on his wrist. Even though he has it on his wrist for holding hands and I have it on my hip for cuddling. Now I feel like a obsessed girl that is only his friend because of the liking I have for him. I'm going to stop before I do something I will regret after.

When I figured out that I slept in Calum's arms I looked at my phone and realized it was now morning time. I turned around to face him. He was still sleeping. It was now 11:30 am so I decided to wake him up. "Wakey wakey Hoody Hoody." I whispered into his ear and then giving him an eskimo kiss. When I rubed my nose on his for a few seconds he yawned with a smile on his face. He decided to give me an eskimo kiss as well. "Lets get out of bed now and get ready for the day because I wanna do something." As I was talking I tried to get out of bed but Calum had a tight grip on me and pulled me back sighing "But I'm cold."  I just giggled for a little while. "We live in Texas Cal. It's 90 degrees right now."  He just sighed and unravled from me and the bed.

I went to the kitchen and got a meal bar because I was too lazy to actually make food to eat. "CALUM! BREAKFAST!"  He came running in and slid on the wood floor and I threw a meal bar at him to eat as well. Of course he didn't catch it because he's not the best with hand-eye coordination. He looked at the bar and realized it wasn't 'his flavor' so he threw it back as I was making my tea and I was surprised that I actually caught it. Calum's face just went into a shocked face and gasped. I just did a little muffled laugh and said "Sorry softball players can catch better then silly soccer players like you."

After I drank my tea and we both finished our meal bars I told him we have to get ready. "I'm gonna take a shower and the rest of the stuff I do. I'll tell you when I'm all dressed." I said getting off the counter since I sat there while eating. Calum got off the bar stool and complained "Can you not take like a hour shower like always?" I just rolled my eyes and chuckled replying with "You know I can't help it. I have a lot of hair." Now we just parted as I went to my bathroom and he went to his.

As I was walking up the stairs I was starting to play my music to get into the shower. I got a towel for my body and hair. Then I turned the shower on and it was practically burning hot but I enjoyed it. I stood there, the water hitting my back, dripping down my hair as I thought about yesterday. I thought deep and scenarios that would have happened if some things didn't happen at all. I wanted to cry but knew there was no reason to.

I got out and wrapped my hair in the towel then wrapped my body to walk to my bedroom. I started going on to my phone to check the weather and found it would be a normal warm day. I grabbed a pair of denim shorts, a maroon long sleeve shirt, and my maroon and white vans. I looked in the mirror thinking to myself that I looked nice. I noticed my hair looked horrid so I rushed to the bathroom and did two French braids in my hair. "Calum I just have to do my makeup! I'll be down soon!" I yelled down the stairs for him to hear. I heard him start to run toward the stairs and stumble up them, I just laughed walking back to the bathroom. "Wait! Please don't put any makeup on. You don't need it." Calum said with puppy dog eyes. I just turned around and just shook my head no, knowing I had to at least put on foundation and concealer. "Hailey! Stop!" He yelled grabbing my wrist. I turned around and looked him straight in the eyes "Calum, let go. I just need to put on foundation and concealer" and I got out his grip and went into the bathroom and did what I said then being to lazy to put my contacts on.

He asked "Where shall we go" thinking I would know even though I did for once. "We shall go to Starbucks so my inner white girl can shine! Oh, and plus I just really want a cotton candy frappe." I giggled. Calum blushed whenever I laughed and it was so cute. "I'm driving." I said grabbing my keys and opening the door and waiting for Calum to go out first for me to lock the door. As I skipped down the path way to the driveway I thought I heard girls laughing but nobody was in sight so I shook it off. Then I asked Calum if he heard it and he shook his head no.

 During the ride there we listened to music on the radio and sang along, together. It felt so comfortable being crazy and wild with him, it felt like I was alone. When a commercial came on I just looked at his wonderfully sculpted face, I took in the beauty of his perfectly sharp jawline, his amazing collarbone structure, and his huge biceps peeking out his muscle tee. "You might want to look at the road some more sweets." I felt embarrassed when he caught me looking and embracing his beautiful body. I just replied with a sly remark "Well at least I don't feel the need to always curse when I  see a hot guy walk" I saw Calum look at me shocked "don't act like I was gonna believe you about the whole computer thing. I knew you were looking at me and you liked it. Wait did you like it?" I wanted to question him to see if I was right. Calum looked at me and smiled then started moving his hand to my thigh, rubbing it. "Hailey, yes I did like it. I like you. A lot. I would love to go out with you I have had this thought for years on end. So I guess now is the time" He made me pull into a parking lot far from Starbucks. "Will you please be my girlfriend?"