Chapter-22

Ended up watching Joker 2018 this eve

Ended up watching Joker 2018 this eve. And scrolled through trending questions about his insanity.

The underlying psychological reasons why a man so horribly disfigured and arguably insane would laugh all the time, so here goes:

The Joker thinks that pain and death are funny. Specifically, he finds hilarity in the pain and suffering of others. It's unknown whether this is because of the pain he endured years ago, or whether he was always this sadistic, but it cracks him up. In a world where (in Joker's mind) there's no reason to try and do good, there he is, grim, unyielding, fighting a battle he can never ultimately win.

There are reasons that we'd probably lose count of why joker did what he did.

He tried his best the entire time before he turned into a criminal, to remain content, to love. And that's how an unsupported and unguided failed comedian went through his journey of being an absolute callous.

Sometimes I think there's no morality in being moral.

And there's a reason why I called it 'sanity'.
______________________________
Not like you guys gonna read it all but yeah Emelradine said to write what you want not what they expect you to. And I wanted a different perspective for this man. And if you guys gonna hit the comment with your point on this, Ayy welcome!

Thank you for reading!
~Peace