Chapter 29

I updated yaaay wop sorry for taking so long but [storytime] for college i'm moving to fucking france and there's so much paper stuff i have to do for that, it makes me wanna give up and open an onlyfans fr. Buuut this chapter is kinda long and i'm already writing the next one so I don't think it will take too much time :) Well,will harry and louis solve their first serious fight???? also the new louis' merch drop is fire too bad I'm poor. 

I knew this was my fault, I snapped at him knowing how insecure he is and I said some things I regret now. But Harry didn't understand, what I did for him could be the end of not only me but my people and most importantly the end of us. They could take me away from him and just the idea of that being posible put me on edge. I couldn't blame Harry either, what I did for him was something I decided on my own, he didn't ask me to do it. I did it knowing the price. Liam warned me multiple times about the consequences of my actions but... he just didn't understand either. Was I supposed to just let that man live a happy life while Harry was still hurting? Besides, he talked like I could help it. We both know that since the moment I found out about what he did to Harry, the matter was out of my hands, something came over me like an animal instinct and I couldn't control it. If my rational side already insanely loved him, there were no words to express what that "something" felt for Harry. Harry...

Harry.Harry.Harry.Harry... Where is he? Where could he be right now? Why isn't he home? With me? What if he's hurt? What if he never comes back? He wouldn't do that to me... Would he? No, this was just a silly little fight... nonono of course not ...what- he, he wouldn't.. I don't- I-I-

"Louis?"

"WHY ISN'T HE HERE?! I TOLD YOU TO BRING HIM BACK!"

"He'll be back tomorrow." Liam said in a whisper, trying to avoid upsetting me more.

He was talking to me the way you would talk to a frightened animal to keep him from attacking you, it was pathetic. I really needed to get my shit together because the only one allowed to see me vulnerable is Harry... Harry, who probably just wanted a little space after our fight. It was understandable, but so hard for me to handle.

~

As I said, I didn't go back that night, however I couldn't stay at Niall's dorm as I had planned either. After I told Liam I had no plans of going back to Louis for the night, a big fight between him and Niall started, something about me being too controlled and Niall not understanding Liam's job. I really wanted to stay and stand up for my friend who was defending me but I decided to use the distraction to get away from there.

I walked around for hours, regretting not taking my car in the morning. I couldn't stay at the house because even if Louis wasn't there someone would tell him I was, I couldn't stay with Niall because he would ask too many questions about Liam and Louis's job, I couldn't even ask Gemma for help because she lives abroad. So I went to my last option which was my old home, praying my mother wasn't there.

After I checked her car was not parked in front of the house, I climbed to the window of my old room which I never use to lock. When I was finally inside I realized my mother probably hadn't even entered my room since I moved out. The mess I made when I left in a hurry some months ago looked exactly the same.

I layed in bed trying to relax until my phone rang.

"Harry, oh my god you need to break up with Louis right now, all the rumors about his company having illegal incomes is true! I knew he was successful but that car he bought for you was too much. We should've suspected something! And I'm sure that money didn't come from something nice, he's probably a criminal! I read his dad disappeared some years ago and with all the money he has he never cared to even look for him!"