Chapter two

CHAPTER TWO

As we approach closer and closer to the guys it became more and more clear that they were One Direction. The closest next to us was Niall Horan my absolute favorite of the band. Who I have a huge crush on.

The next closest to us was Louis Tomlinson. Claire's favorite out of the band.

Then following them was Harry Styles, Liam Payne, and zayn Malik standing right next to each other.

I couldn't believe that we were actually meeting One Direction!!

" Hello we're One Direction" the boys all said at once.

" haha yah we know who you are" Claire and I said in between giggles.

" Hello I'm Niall Horan. What's your name?" Niall asked me. With his beautiful eyes staring into mine.

" Hello! I'm Erica nice to meet you" I said to Niall continuing the stare.

" We'll it's wonderful to meet you Erica" Niall said as he leaned over and kissed the top of my hand. Like the perfect gentle man he is.

As Niall and I walked over to the other bench to sit down and hang out, Louis came up to Claire and said " hello, and what's your name pretty".

" hello my name is Claire, and thank you for the compliment" Claire said with a blushing face and in between giggles.

" AWWWW!! Claire I love your name and your looks!!" Louis said.

" Why thank you" Claire said.

" Anything for you!! Are you single?" Louis asked staring into Claire's eyes.

" Yes I am" Claire said with a huge smile.

" we'll would you like not to be" Louis asked.

" While absolutely handsome" Claire said immediately after he asked the question.

Mean while Niall and I had made our selfs quit comfortable in a pile of leaves on the ground under a large oak tree.

That's when Niall said " Well Erica even though we have only known each other for a short amount of time I have fallen in love with ever part of you."

" Well then Niall maybe we should be more than friends" I said with a giggle.

" Definitely" he said as he leaned over to give me a kiss with his soft lips.

After over an hour or two of snuggling with our guys, and getting a kiss every now and then I called Claire, and Louis over to talk.

"Hey" Claire said with a little bit of a giggle as she glanced back at Niall and I snuggling against the tree.

" Hey" Niall and I said at the same time. Which made him and I start laughing.

" What's up? What do you want to talk about?" Louis said while putting his arm around Claire.

" Me and Erica were talking when I glanced over and saw the other guys looking sad on the other side of the park" Niall said.

" Which was when I was telling Niall that I think we have the perfect match for the other guys" I said with a chuckle.

" Your right I will call Hannah, and Kristen. So you call Danielle." Claire said.

" Awesome" I yelled as Louis and Claire walked away with there arms around each other.